5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

dsl11b

Reaction score
I just read the last 20 pages and it seems like everyone ordered a 1500. Are they offering similar deals on a 3500? Also, would anyone mind telling me Aaron's last name? He seems like the best guy to work with on these out-of-state orders and I just want to make sure I speak with the correct Aaron when I call. Or should I just email him at [email protected]? Thanks!

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just email him. Everyone at MD is quick with emails. When you email him, he may pass you through to one of his team members. I got Sandi and she's nothing but helpful and quick with email! I have the illusion that she eats her lunch at her desk too because sometimes I email her at around lunch time, I get an instant response.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just read the last 20 pages and it seems like everyone ordered a 1500. Are they offering similar deals on a 3500? Also, would anyone mind telling me Aaron's last name? He seems like the best guy to work with on these out-of-state orders and I just want to make sure I speak with the correct Aaron when I call. Or should I just email him at [email protected]? Thanks!
Aaron Ginsburg, Sales Manager. Email, call, text. Have your build ready from the RAM website so you can send it to them and get a no need to negotiate price! I dealt with Aaron but it seems that anyone on his team is stellar! Don't know anything about the 3500 market.

SealTeamFive

Reaction score
Got my vin # today.

Hopefully no issues with Texas, but I won’t know how MD does it for months as it stands right now.

Hopefully someone else chimes in about getting plates from Texas
I talked to the title person at MD a day or two ago. Apparently I was getting overzealous. No need to go to the DMV to register my vehicle. MD takes care of everything. I just needed to get a vehicle inspection and send a copy of updated insurance showing the truck was insured. They're taking care of everything else and sending me the plates.

Derek916

Reaction score
About a $1000 increase in 2023 for my build. Was fidgeting with the colors and the 2022 order bank closed. Incentives for 2023 aren’t out yet unfortunately, and the $1000 ram coupon doesn’t apply to 2023.

Jerry0126

Reaction score
About a $1000 increase in 2023 for my build. Was fidgeting with the colors and the 2022 order bank closed. Incentives for 2023 aren’t out yet unfortunately, and the $1000 ram coupon doesn’t apply to 2023.
what is the difference compare to 2022? New look and new engine?

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For all the Florida owners who bought from Mark Dodge, did your new plates and registration get sent to you direct from the DMV? Online shows the truck has been assigned plates and the registration, just curious if they are coming direct or I need to go pick them up.

Klink

Reaction score
For all the Florida owners who bought from Mark Dodge, did your new plates and registration get sent to you direct from the DMV? Online shows the truck has been assigned plates and the registration, just curious if they are coming direct or I need to go pick them up.
Missouri owner here, at least for me, they sent the registration package directly to my local DMV and then I had to go in and get the plates. I only had to go in because I had to get a personal property tax waiver since Missouri is one of the few states that has personal property tax.

morrpar

Reaction score
Hey, let me know, via PM if you prefer, what your shipping order gets accepted at. My truck was built and waiting shipment from factory to MD soon. I’m leaning to having it shipped to me here in the KC area as well.
GB, looks like it’s going to take $850 to get ‘er here. Should see it next week. Started at $625 per MD’s suggestion. Mark Dodge very helpful and engaged in the process.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Missouri owner here, at least for me, they sent the registration package directly to my local DMV and then I had to go in and get the plates. I only had to go in because I had to get a personal property tax waiver since Missouri is one of the few states that has personal property tax.
Not sure how it works, When I go to my account with the DMV, it shows I have the registration for the truck so MD has sent everything to them. MD did have to overnight me the forms to sign as Florida no longer accepts online signatures. This was a week ago. Calling the DMV is always a mission. Guess Ill wait a few weeks and see if I get it in the mail. Still have time with the temp sticker.

Abckmyr

Reaction score
GB, looks like it’s going to take $850 to get ‘er here. Should see it next week. Started at $625 per MD’s suggestion. Mark Dodge very helpful and engaged in the process.

How many miles? Trying to get an idea of what I should expect to pay.

Rammmer

Reaction score
Got my truck delivered in the last week. Everyone at Mark Dodge was great to work with and it appears to have arrived without any damage after a long journey.

After driving it a bit it does appear there is a fault with the air suspension system so I'll have to schedule a service visit with a local dealer. Kind of frustrating since most dealers around me are pretty booked. Hopefully it's an easy fix but not inspiring that the factory shipped out a brand new expensive truck with a defective air suspension system.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Dunga

Reaction score
Got my truck delivered in the last week. Everyone at Mark Dodge was great to work with and it appears to have arrived without any damage after a long journey.

After driving it a bit it does appear there is a fault with the air suspension system so I'll have to schedule a service visit with a local dealer. Kind of frustrating since most dealers around me are pretty booked. Hopefully it's an easy fix but not inspiring that the factory shipped out a brand new expensive truck with a defective air suspension system.

Oh man. I’m sorry to hear. What is it doing?

Rammmer

Reaction score
Oh man. I’m sorry to hear. What is it doing?
I didn't notice it until I started driving slightly longer distances.

I'm not sure exactly what the issue is, and whether it's a leak in the bags, the lines, or something wrong with the compressor.

The front air suspension bags are deflating after it sits for a while. When you start it up it refuses to lift up and gives you an error codes such as saying the payload is too high when the truck is empty other than me sitting in it. It also flashed a service air suspection fault code that did go away on its own. Also, it prevents you from adjusting the air suspension randomly and says the system is cooling down.

It's still drivable for short or moderate distances but I'm worried the compressor will fail at any time and I don't want to cause damage to the suspension system of the bags are fully deflated.

Looks like it will take me over a week to get into a local dealer. I'm hoping they can fix it with parts they have on hand and I don't have to go in twice. These things happen even with new vehicles and it could be worse, but sucks to have mechanical issues right out of the gate.

Users who are viewing this thread