5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Jerry0126

Reaction score
Just started my process with Sandi at Mark Dodge. She is super easy to deal with and had me a quote within an hour. This was my build spec
12% off MSRP no haggle no back and forth.

2022 Laramie
Southwest Edition
5.7 Hemi
Bucket seats
Level 1
Bed Utility Group
Rear wheelhouse liners
White
that is good price

Reaction score
Just curious who still has orders out with MD and what stage is your build in. Also what trim level you order.
I ordered 7/7 I’m in scheduled and I ordered a limited.
Ordered 07/26. D1 as of 08/04.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally got my license plates on Saturday. The wheels grind slowly at Oregon DMV apparently. I got the truck on June 18th. The temp tags that MD sent with the truck actually expired 2 weeks ago. I contacted them and they sent me several additional 5 day temp tags by over-night FedEx. So once again, MD is on top of things, and kept the customer happy ! Having to park the truck up for a while, waiting for the plates to come in would have been .... "dissatisfying" !!
It was taking so long for the DMV that my credit union actually called me last Friday, mildly annoyed, that they still hadn't got a copy of the title document. ( They say their policy is they have to have it within 60 days of the loan being disbursed )I told them I hadn't got my plates either so they seemed content to wait another couple weeks.
Anyway, I guess it meant MD got a bit more advertising around the Pacific NW for a bit longer, given I left their logo in the rear license plate holder. The sticker on the back window came off when I got the ceramic coating done.
I have been driving my truck since I got it from them with the paper tag in my glove box. Drove it from their dealer all the way to my house in Miami with no tag in the window. No issues. Just still have their red logo where the plate goes. Kind of wish I would’ve dealt with the paperwork myself, would of been easier. MD sent me the paperwork for the dmv this week as Florida does not allow electronic signatures anymore. had to manually sign and send it back to them. I’m sure the paper tag will expire before I get the plates.

Last edited:

gbledsoe3

Reaction score
Bighorn. Ordered 3/31. Waiting for a shipper to accept my offer to ship it from Louisiana. Mark Dodge has been great…
Hey, let me know, via PM if you prefer, what your shipping order gets accepted at. My truck was built and waiting shipment from factory to MD soon. I’m leaning to having it shipped to me here in the KC area as well.

Talpa

Reaction score
Just started my process with Sandi at Mark Dodge. She is super easy to deal with and had me a quote within an hour. This was my build spec
12% off MSRP no haggle no back and forth.

2022 Laramie
Southwest Edition
5.7 Hemi
Bucket seats
Level 1
Bed Utility Group
Rear wheelhouse liners
White
Thought 2022 orders were closed? What was ur final price?

Twil6

Reaction score
She said they are running 12-25+weeks out

.90-1.25 per mile delivery if you need it shipped right now.

I live near Houston so I don’t need that

Klink

Reaction score
I can’t even explain how easy is to work with MD and crew. I started the process this Saturday and got my confirmation email with order number already today.
And their service after the sale is stellar as well. They are remarkable!

SealTeamFive

Reaction score
Anyone in Texas have a problem registering their vehicle yet? I got mine a few weeks ago and went to the DMV yesterday. Apparently you are required to bring a copy of the title with you to register, but it takes up to 90 days for the title company (Chrysler Capital no less) to get it. Am I doing something wrong here?

Dunga

Reaction score
Anyone in Texas have a problem registering their vehicle yet? I got mine a few weeks ago and went to the DMV yesterday. Apparently you are required to bring a copy of the title with you to register, but it takes up to 90 days for the title company (Chrysler Capital no less) to get it. Am I doing something wrong here?
Not from Texas -though I wish, miss all the food- but aren’t Mark Dodge supposed to register the car for us?

Derek916

Reaction score
Not from Texas -though I wish, miss all the food- but aren’t Mark Dodge supposed to register the car for us?
Depends on your states regulations…I’m in California and had to pay for a smog test and go into my dmv for them to inspect my
Vehicle. MD did mail the dmv my documents so I just had to show up for inspection.

Twil6

Reaction score
Got my vin # today.

Hopefully no issues with Texas, but I won’t know how MD does it for months as it stands right now.

Hopefully someone else chimes in about getting plates from Texas

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
just got the text from Ram saying I'm finally in D1 status. A quick email with Sandi said my "ship date" on POC is 9/18. Based on what I read here i'm guessing the start building process won't happen till 9/18.

jwortsman

Reaction score
I financed mine through MD and just had to get it inspected when I got home and send them the inspection. They then submitted the Registration app and info to Texas DMV (Dallas Tax). I got my car on March 31 and don't think I got my tags until the end of May.

If you paid via bank draft from another lender, I would assume that you would have had to take the purchase agreement and inspection with the application. I didn't know that you needed a title.

Users who are viewing this thread