5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

LukePCI

Reaction score
A couple of questions. This thread is super long so just trying to get some info without reading 120 pages.

1: whos the contact for internet sales?
2: what percentage are they currently offering off of MSRP?
3: from those who purchased what hidden or non hidden fees do they throw in?

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A couple of questions. This thread is super long so just trying to get some info without reading 120 pages.

1. Aaron is the manager. Email him and he will either help you himself or assign one of his team members to help you. His email: [email protected]
2. Roughly around 11% off MSRP when I ordered on 6/29/22
3. There is no hidden fee. They will tell you up front what fees they charge. I think just a $400 documentation fee or something like that, which is reasonable. But when you talk to them, whatever price they have for you and you agree with, will be the price you pay. Incentives and bonus cash are calculated and applied at delivery. Sandi (my sales rep) told me to expect up to 90 days between order confirmation and schedule build, and from there is probably another 30-60 days after build is finished to they give you the call saying "truck is ready for you" and discuss payment.

If you have the time (ie: bored at work, assuming you have an office job), I'd go through the entire 120 pages on company time. That's how I did it lol. Also helps if you read backwards from the most recent post as while the first post was last year, most information remain the same.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s a very good point.

How’s your truck coming along with the paint stuff. I recall you were gonna have your coworkers look at it?
The detail dept at my job was able to get the scratch to look a lot better. they buffed it to the point you don't feel the scratch. still see it, but not as bad. Going to leave it that way as I don't want to deal with any issues that painting the door may bring.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score

submit your build to them and they will tell you your price. seems the more expensive your build is, the more of a discount you get. but yea, about 10% off is about average. The only fees were a $425 doc fee, $15 notary fee, $565 registration and temp tag fees. Total fees were $1005.35.

SealTeamFive

Reaction score
If you plan to give a down payment with your order, that can hold you up getting it by the weekend if they do reach out to you tomorrow for financing. Since they only require wire transfers, they have to verify the transfer before they will release the vehicle. Depending on who you bank with can affect how quickly they receive the transfer. Just a FYI. You can also send Aaron an email and explain your situation to him, tell him you want to get the car by the weekend and he may be able to push your paperwork to the front and get it done early for you.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not planning to put a down payment on the truck. When I ordered the incentive was 0% for 60 months. Given this environment, I'd rather be borrowing money for free and using free cash to invest. 0% is about as good as it gets, so I'm not going to complain.

I've considered emailing Aaron or Robert about this but I'm not more special than anyone else impatiently waiting for their new trucks. Everyone wants to get us our vehicles as fast as possible and I know they're buried in work. But that doesn't mean I can't be very impatient on a message board :)

Dunga

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not planning to put a down payment on the truck. When I ordered the incentive was 0% for 60 months. Given this environment, I'd rather be borrowing money for free and using free cash to invest. 0% is about as good as it gets, so I'm not going to complain.

I've considered emailing Aaron or Robert about this but I'm not more special than anyone else impatiently waiting for their new trucks. Everyone wants to get us our vehicles as fast as possible and I know they're buried in work. But that doesn't mean I can't be very impatient on a message board :)
I financed every penny at 0% other than my deposit.

The wait on shipping is irritating. I already upped my offer last night. I don’t wanna be too impatient and get fleeced but I also am ready for my new truck haha. What to do what to do. I suppose if no one picks it up I have a couple days off end of august 🤷‍♂️

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I understand, I probably would’ve done the same thing had I had gotten 0% for 60 or 72 months but considering they only offered 0% for 48 months, my payment would’ve been almost $1200 a month. So I ended up putting 12k down, all of that money anyway came from the sale of my 21 so wasn’t like I was losing any money really. Only reason I say to email him is when my truck had arrived I was off work for two weeks so I was trying to get the truck before the end of that two weeks before I went back to work. The timeframe was starting to cut close before the end of the week so I had emailed Aaron and he was able to make it happen and I was able to pick up the truck the Friday before I went back to work.

Last edited:

SealTeamFive

Reaction score
I understand, I probably would’ve done the same thing had I had gotten 0% for 60 or 72 months but considering they only offered 0% for 48 months, my payment would’ve been almost $1200 a month. So I ended up putting 12k down, all of that money anyway came from the sale of my 21 so wasn’t like I was losing any money really. Only reason I say to email him is when my truck had arrived I was off work for two weeks so I was trying to get the truck before the end of that two weeks before I went back to work. The timeframe was starting to cut close before the end of the week so I had emailed Aaron and he was able to make it happen and I was able to pick up the truck the Friday before I went back to work.
Understandable. if you're at the end of time off, then you're certainly in need of getting it done quickly. If I was in a specific rush (other than my impatience!) I'd ask to do something too. There are probably others that have more unique circumstances that require special attention similar to your situation. I've already queued up a few days off with my boss to be taken at my leisure, so if it's next week I'm still ok.

also, yikes! $1200/month is a steep note. I might have considered doing something if that was how much I had to pay too. Mine will be closer to $900/month and manageable so I'm not inclined to put money down. My wife's Infiniti is $1300/month. I'm very much looking forward to having that one paid off next year.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Understandable. if you're at the end of time off, then you're certainly in need of getting it done quickly. If I was in a specific rush (other than my impatience!) I'd ask to do something too. There are probably others that have more unique circumstances that require special attention similar to your situation. I've already queued up a few days off with my boss to be taken at my leisure, so if it's next week I'm still ok.

also, yikes! $1200/month is a steep note. I might have considered doing something if that was how much I had to pay too. Mine will be closer to $900/month and manageable so I'm not inclined to put money down. My wife's Infiniti is $1300/month. I'm very much looking forward to having that one paid off next year.
I financed a little over $43k so the payments are $914 for 48 months. Still high but I can’t complain, glad I got the 0 apr

JoeI21

Reaction score
t
Oh no no. It just got posted yesterday. Today I increased the offer. The truck was delivered on the 13th but it takes a week or so to PDI and then you it takes a couple of days to sort out financing and e-sign papers and all that.
thats a relief

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
Question: when you picked up, or had your truck delivered, was there gas in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeI21

Reaction score

are you locked in at 0% for 60 months?

JoeI21

Reaction score
Yep. I placed my order during the Memorial Day incentives and that was the active incentive at the time.
wow hell of a deal. I was told that even though i ordered this week my financing was not gaurenteed at 48 months 0%

cleigh

Reaction score
wow hell of a deal. I was told that even though i ordered this week my financing was not gaurenteed at 48 months 0%

I'm hoping these delays mean I end up financing during Labor Day incentives. A 0% for 72 would be quite nice....

JoeI21

Reaction score
I'm hoping these delays mean I end up financing during Labor Day incentives. A 0% for 72 would be quite nice....
that would be ideal. but i keep my expectations low so i wont be dissapointed

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
not a lot of gas...but there is gas. I think the build sheet will say 5 gallons.

I only ask because I’ve set up Ram Connect and this is what I’m seeing.
a1b995ee316770aa797c4984ae65786c.jpg

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I only ask because I’ve set up Ram Connect and this is what I’m seeing.
a1b995ee316770aa797c4984ae65786c.jpg
Running on fumes😲

My 33 gal tank was full but I didn’t buy from Mark Dodge. That tank of gas ended up costing me another $6000.😆

I would say you guys are still doing real good with an empty tank.

Users who are viewing this thread