5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Just got the email, now time to get her home!

Looks great! What was the shipping date? I see you have "WS" in your signature but I'm not sure if that means shipped or not. Mines was shipped on the 9th to MD and looking to see how accurate their arrival estimate is (tracker says 7/4).

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220612-175942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220612-175942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 39

bigmac5166

Reaction score
Looks great! What was the shipping date? I see you have "WS" in your signature but I'm not sure if that means shipped or not. Mines was shipped on the 9th to MD and looking to see how accurate their arrival estimate is (tracker says 7/4).

Thanks!
Mine shipped out according to the tracker on 5/24, arrived at Port on 6/2, and had an estimated delivery date of 6/16. I had seen a quicker arrival from Port to MD recently, but as with the whole process none of it really makes sense. Not complaints here though, less than 8 weeks from order to arrival is pretty damn fast.

Rich6896

Reaction score
Mine shipped out according to the tracker on 5/24, arrived at Port on 6/2, and had an estimated delivery date of 6/16. I had seen a quicker arrival from Port to MD recently, but as with the whole process none of it really makes sense. Not complaints here though, less than 8 weeks from order to arrival is pretty damn fast.
Mine shipped 5/25 with 6/16 delivery date. I don't know where it is now though.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
Mine shipped 5/25 with 6/16 delivery date. I don't know where it is now though.
Have you reached out to who you placed your order with? Sandi was able to tell me when it had arrived to Port, but after that there is no update until it arrives at MD. Based on those dates I’d say today or tomorrow though.

DMutt

Reaction score
Just got the email, now time to get her home!
Did you notice how long after delivery the ram tracker took to update to show delivered?

I have too much time to waste... Based on the sun angle in the pictures of your truck, it arrived at MD early morning 6/13

bigmac5166

Reaction score
Did you notice how long after delivery the ram tracker took to update to show delivered?

I have too much time to waste... Based on the sun angle in the pictures of your truck, it arrived at MD early morning 6/13
Just checked and the tracker still shows it as in shipping. The ETA changed to TBD now though which is odd.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does Mark dodge detail the truck once it is delivered to them? When I bought my 21, dealer did a quick carwash while I was doing the paperwork. Was a half assed carwash at that.

TSL

Reaction score
My truck is on the road to my place today. Finished up shipping open carrier, and probably overpaid. I started off at $2300 for enclosed carrier, got no interest, up'd it to 2400, still nothing, tried 2600, still nothing after a little over a week. I then said ( yesterday) let's just switch it to open carrier, and I left the price the same. Within 90 mins Kody called me back to say he had a carrier ready to pick it up today, for arrival at my place on Sat. I guess I should have dropped the offer price a bit when switching to open carrier ! But I guess the take-away is, and agrees with what others have posted, if you offer enough your truck will get picked up pretty quickly. It's ~2400 miles for me so it's working out ~ $1.08 / mile. I might be overpaying a bit but anyway, it's done now.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does Mark dodge detail the truck once it is delivered to them? When I bought my 21, dealer did a quick carwash while I was doing the paperwork. Was a half assed carwash at that.
I believe they run it through a touchless wash. Better than what dealers used to do, but not by much.

tbnolefan

Reaction score
Might post a thread to get more views but I am hoping someone in Florida can help me with a question. My MD truck arrived today. It has the MD paper advertisement plate on the truck and a Louisianna temp tag which was inside the console. In Florida, do I need to slap that Louisiana temp tag on or do I need to go to the dang DMV for a Florida temp tag? I know MD handled the registration but I am curious how long it took for metal plates to arrive if you are a purchaser in Florida?

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
Thinking of trading my billet 2022 for a hydro 2023 assuming they still make the color. Wanted hydro the first time but I bought mine during the random months when they stopped hydro. Go figure. Definitely going to go with Mark Dodge, but will probably shop their offer at local dealers first just to give them a chance. I know they won't match it - but I like to see them try.

Anyone know when the 2022 order cutoff is? Or when 2023 will begin? The digital dash looks cool but who knows what trims it will be on. And I'm betting on a decent price increase for 2023.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Might post a thread to get more views but I am hoping someone in Florida can help me with a question. My MD truck arrived today. It has the MD paper advertisement plate on the truck and a Louisianna temp tag which was inside the console. In Florida, do I need to slap that Louisiana temp tag on or do I need to go to the dang DMV for a Florida temp tag? I know MD handled the registration but I am curious how long it took for metal plates to arrive if you are a purchaser in Florida?
I drove with the tag they put on it. No issues there. Took about 3 weeks before the paperwork arrived and I went that day to get my plate from my old truck transferred.

Derek916

Reaction score
Thinking of trading my billet 2022 for a hydro 2023 assuming they still make the color. Wanted hydro the first time but I bought mine during the random months when they stopped hydro. Go figure. Definitely going to go with Mark Dodge, but will probably shop their offer at local dealers first just to give them a chance. I know they won't match it - but I like to see them try.

Anyone know when the 2022 order cutoff is? Or when 2023 will begin? The digital dash looks cool but who knows what trims it will be on. And I'm betting on a decent price increase for 2023.
The cut off is whenever they reach enough allotment to take them through the MY 22 year. MD doesn’t know when that is. It already happened for Wrangler. How much of a loss do you think you will take on your 22?

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
The cut off is whenever they reach enough allotment to take them through the MY 22 year. MD doesn’t know when that is. It already happened for Wrangler. How much of a loss do you think you will take on your 22?
Actually, going by an average of KBB and Carvana, I should make around $1000-1500. But values are coming down and will continue to while I wait for an order to come in. That all depends on what happens at the dealer but I think my dad may actually buy mine from me anyways.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread