5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Has anyone that has picked up there rig been to any good places to eat?
I know Nina P's is a good one but any other options?
How about places to stay? I'm still patiently awaiting the call that my truck has made it to MD from the port an all.
Darrell's has awesome sandwiches and po-boys

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
is everyone sending their builds directly to Arron? I see his email on the first page of this thread but I swore I read somewhere in here that he prefers orders to be sent to a different email or different place. Don't feel like going through 72 pages again to find it. Any clarification? Ready to send my builds to them for a price quote.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
is everyone sending their builds directly to Arron? I see his email on the first page of this thread but I swore I read somewhere in here that he prefers orders to be sent to a different email or different place. Don't feel like going through 72 pages again to find it. Any clarification? Ready to send my builds to them for a price quote.
I sent mine directly to Aaron, but they weren't as busy as they are now.

Aaron I think asked online orders to go to: [email protected]

Sandi and Renae have also been doing a lot of the online orders.

Sandi: [email protected]
Renae: [email protected]

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I sent mine directly to Aaron, but they weren't as busy as they are now.

Aaron I think asked online orders to go to: [email protected]

Sandi and Renae have also been doing a lot of the online orders.

Sandi: [email protected]
Renae: [email protected]
From what I have read they seem to be very busy with online orders and what not. I guess I will send my order to the general email address and see what happens. thanks.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Look what made it to MD today.... now just have to get through finance! View attachment 124725

Looks great, congratulations! And I'm hoping and assuming the order date in your signature is incorrect, or have you really been waiting over a year?! Well either way the wait feels long so congratulations again and enjoy!

jwortsman

Reaction score
Looks great, congratulations! And I'm hoping and assuming the order date in your signature is incorrect, or have you really been waiting over a year?! Well either way the wait feels long so congratulations again and enjoy!
HA!!! Good catch, never noticed that! Wait wasn't very long compared to many others, but my Silverado had lifter problems at 8k miles, so I went ahead and got rid of it while the market was hot. It's been a long 3 months as a one car family (truck was in shop for a month to get the lifters replaced).

Jceblue1

Reaction score
It finally came and got the email today and talk to Aaron he has been awesome so far! Good thing it finally came my wife said I was turning into Gollum from lord of the rings refreshing my email.

Attachments

• 9FB6C631-A32B-4B5E-94A6-866029AD4800.jpeg
    9FB6C631-A32B-4B5E-94A6-866029AD4800.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 30DA00FE-8B8D-410C-90FA-8D83C0ADA24B.jpeg
    30DA00FE-8B8D-410C-90FA-8D83C0ADA24B.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 67

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Someone with a lot of time on their hands needs to go through this thread and count up the number of people who've ordered from MD. I know I told them where I heard about them, so I imagine they're aware that "we" are driving a lot of customers there way through recommendations based on positive experiences.

TSL

Reaction score
It finally came and got the email today and talk to Aaron he has been awesome so far! Good thing it finally came my wife said I was turning into Gollum from lord of the rings refreshing my email.
Love that color, it's Patriot Blue isn't it ? I've a Rebel on order and every time I see Patriot Blue I think "dang, I wish they offered that color on the Rebel" - which they don't. Renae told me that in her view the Rebel is a more sporty trim while Patriot Blue is a more serious color, and that's why they don't offer it on the Rebel.

jwortsman

Reaction score
Love that color, it's Patriot Blue isn't it ? I've a Rebel on order and every time I see Patriot Blue I think "dang, I wish they offered that color on the Rebel" - which they don't. Renae told me that in her view the Rebel is a more sporty trim while Patriot Blue is a more serious color, and that's why they don't offer it on the Rebel.
This one's black, but the more of the patriot blue I've seen it's grown on me.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems with Mark Dodge failing to registrar your vehicle?

I was very clear with them I was transferring my plates (and I even had them with me).
They forced me to signed documents that were not filled out and when I said I only would sign documents filled out they said the sale would not happen (I flew in and was at a cheap hotel nearby. They said they would pick me up in the morning and they never did even after I called them so I had to walk). I handed them a registry form 99% filled out all they had to do was put in lien holders information and it had my insurance stamp (cant register vehicles without a physical insurance stamp). They basically said they had no idea what the form was and to sign a blank one (of the same form) they had.

I know a lot of people have had great experiences but mine was very poor so far, great price, great sales talk, once I was on-site I was very rushed, they refused to let me sign physical paperwork (to fill in blank information or make adjustments for wrong info) and had to use my cell phone to "sign" anything. They said they couldn't make any fixes because "someone" was off on Friday and locked the documentation (Aaron was the one who told me to fly in for Friday).
I was also forced to fiance through them as they refused to take loans from other banks. They 100% refused to accept bank checks of any kind and said it all needed to be wired to them, prior to signing any documentation or even seeing the truck in person.

At this point it's been 6 days and as of tomorrow I am no longer allowed to drive my truck except in my back yard due failure to register and swap plates.
I am currently getting dicked around on the phone for someone named Sheila Tucker because i'm told only she can do anything. At this point they hung up the phone and are not picking up when I call. Now they are picking up again but say the person is busy and I can't talk to anyone. I finally spoke with a Randy and he is telling me it will take over 30 days to register which makes no sense at all and is not legal in my state. He told me "I sold to all 50 states last year and enver heard of any state needing to register for 7 days, you should be using the LA plate we gave you (which is also illegal for me to use).

One thing that also is weird is I never signed the Certificate of Origin For a Vehicle, and a signed title is a requirement to register a vehicle (the original only, not a copy)

At this point i'm concerned I may need to be contacting a lawyer as I don't even have the information required to register the vehicle in my state if I wanted to bite the $224.95 they charged me (it only costs $100 in my state) and do it myself.

Any advice would be awesome...

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I was very clear with them I was transferring my plates (and I even had them with me).
They forced me to signed documents that were not filled out and when I said I only would sign documents filled out they said the sale would not happen (I flew in and was at a cheap hotel nearby. They said they would pick me up in the morning and they never did even after I called them so I had to walk). I handed them a registry form 99% filled out all they had to do was put in lien holders information and it had my insurance stamp (cant register vehicles without a physical insurance stamp). They basically said they had no idea what the form was and to sign a blank one (of the same form) they had.

I know a lot of people have had great experiences but mine was very poor so far, great price, great sales talk, once I was on-site I was very rushed, they refused to let me sign physical paperwork (to fill in blank information or make adjustments for wrong info) and had to use my cell phone to "sign" anything. They said they couldn't make any fixes because "someone" was off on Friday and locked the documentation (Aaron was the one who told me to fly in for Friday).
I was also forced to fiance through them as they refused to take loans from other banks. They 100% refused to accept bank checks of any kind and said it all needed to be wired to them, prior to signing any documentation or even seeing the truck in person.

At this point it's been 6 days and as of tomorrow I am no longer allowed to drive my truck except in my back yard due failure to register and swap plates.
I am currently getting dicked around on the phone for someone named Sheila Tucker because i'm told only she can do anything. At this point they hung up the phone and are not picking up when I call. Now they are picking up again but say the person is busy and I can't talk to anyone. I finally spoke with a Randy and he is telling me it will take over 30 days to register which makes no sense at all and is not legal in my state. He told me "I sold to all 50 states last year and enver heard of any state needing to register for 7 days, you should be using the LA plate we gave you (which is also illegal for me to use).

One thing that also is weird is I never signed the Certificate of Origin For a Vehicle, and a signed title is a requirement to register a vehicle (the original only, not a copy)

At this point i'm concerned I may need to be contacting a lawyer as I don't even have the information required to register the vehicle in my state if I wanted to bite the $224.95 they charged me (it only costs $100 in my state) and do it myself.

What state are you in and how is the temp tag illegal?

aussie_ram

Reaction score

I didn't have any issues per se, but I did notice Sheila was the hardest to deal with at MD. She didn't seem to know what was going on and her emails were very confusing. Ultimately for Nevada, there's no easy way for a 3rd party to register a new vehicle so she ended up cutting me a check in the name of the Nevada DMV for the registration fees they took in.

Users who are viewing this thread