5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Hasti17

Reaction score
I'm not at all jealous
I test drove the laramie before, but THIS is ten notches above anything ive ever been hoping. Also one of the cool things that I don't think gets a lot of attention is the fact that there's an onboard safe in the center console. Love that that only comes on the southwest that i know of, will be putting 700 miles on the clock tomorrow, but so far the turbo diesel has been quiet and effortless.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I test drove the laramie before, but THIS is ten notches above anything ive ever been hoping. Also one of the cool things that I don't think gets a lot of attention is the fact that there's an onboard safe in the center console. Love that that only comes on the southwest that i know of, will be putting 700 miles on the clock tomorrow, but so far the turbo diesel has been quiet and effortless.
At least tell me that brown/beige interior is uncomfortable...

benitslu

Reaction score
I believe I saw you there Wednesday. I was picking up my 2500. You were driving off when Charles told me there goes another forum guy, it was a blue 1500.
I know this a 1500 forum, but this is where I originally landed when started to look at Ram's and first heard about Mark Dodge. MD was a great dealer that honored original price and had open lines of communication. I am lucky to live about 2 hours away, so I may just use them for service also.
@Hasti17

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's going on right now. They did tell me they'd refund my membership fee to Tread Lightly, which is cool. So I guess that's $100 off the truck. Not sure how that works.

Hasti17

Reaction score
I believe I saw you there Wednesday. I was picking up my 2500. You were driving off when Charles told me there goes another forum guy, it was a blue 1500.
I know this a 1500 forum, but this is where I originally landed when started to look at Ram's and first heard about Mark Dodge. MD was a great dealer that honored original price and had open lines of communication. I am lucky to live about 2 hours away, so I may just use them for service also.
@Hasti17
You 100% did, blue laramie, they were great, in and out, let me ship my tonneau to them and threw it on while we stayed at l'auberge that night. Great guys and honestly i hope this forum helps them get as many orders as possible, they deserve all the business they can handle.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It wowed some friends we visited on the way home, all the interior accent lighting really even classes up the brown and beige at night, too
dennis-always.gif

4jlcc

Reaction score
You 100% did, blue laramie, they were great, in and out, let me ship my tonneau to them and threw it on while we stayed at l'auberge that night. Great guys and honestly i hope this forum helps them get as many orders as possible, they deserve all the business they can handle.
I agree. I picked mine up Saturday. This dealership is what all dealerships should be like!

scottlieb

Reaction score
I'm not sure what's going on right now. They did tell me they'd refund my membership fee to Tread Lightly, which is cool. So I guess that's $100 off the truck. Not sure how that works.

They just reduced our originally agreed to price by $100 to cover my tread lightly fee.

Johnnyiiiii

Reaction score
I was told that my Access Fund membership (same thing as Tread Lightly) would get me $500 off the quoted price. Is this discontinued now?

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
I received a check in the mail today from Mark Dodge for a nominal amount of money - it was a refund for something related to tax/title/license. Needless to say, it's unexpected to find a dealership running their business on the up and up - refunding customers without their even knowing they were entitled to a refund. Most dealerships would have pocketed that money.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
I received a check in the mail today from Mark Dodge for a nominal amount of money - it was a refund for something related to tax/title/license. Needless to say, it's unexpected to find a dealership running their business on the up and up - refunding customers without their even knowing they were entitled to a refund. Most dealerships would have pocketed that money.

Very true! My last Ram was from a dealer in Austin. Being my first ever brand new vehicle, I went ahead and registered it myself, only to find that it was something the dealer was going to do and I had already paid them for. Took me over a month to get a check from them ... the overly enthusiastic finance manager (when it came to discussing extended warranty etc) was suddenly very unresponsive when I was trying to get the money back, having realized my mistake.

MD are a class act so far for me, very very refreshing.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was told that my Access Fund membership (same thing as Tread Lightly) would get me $500 off the quoted price. Is this discontinued now?
Ram discontinued all affiliate pricing a couple of months ago. I think MD is refunding the cost of any applicable affiliate membership fees as a gesture of kindness. I would not have joined Tread Lightly for any other reason.

One thing is for sure, Mark Dodge bends over backwards for their customers.

Ram21

Reaction score
That happened to me as well. A few weeks after getting my truck I get a $500+ check in the mail for probably a tax refund. Nice when you get an unexpected little bonus truck payment. Although why did they overcharge in the first place? Lol. Kidding, I'll take it.

rd904rd904

Reaction score
Ordered my limited from MD after just a few emails. Can’t thank this group enough. Most rewarding auto purchase I’ve ever made. Amazing price and seamless. MRSP went down upon ordering in the 24hrs from quote. When order accepted by factory if mrsp still down MD will reduce contract price. Everyone should experience auto purchasing this way. 5 stars. I’ve purchased autos sight unseen and no concerns here. Will have it shipped to Ohio. Can’t wait for arrival. No surprise they are the largest volume dealer in the nation.

pinkerton

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mark Dodge offer transportation from IAH (Houston Air Port)? I don't want to have to rent a car if possible. I'll be picking up my truck in a couple weeks

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mark Dodge offer transportation from IAH (Houston Air Port)? I don't want to have to rent a car if possible. I'll be picking up my truck in a couple weeks
They offered to pick me up in Houston, New Orleans, or anywhere in between.

Users who are viewing this thread