5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

x50

Reaction score
So my truck is suppose to get picked up today original date was Wednesday. It seems they waited (trucking company) for more trucks to be on one delivery bed. New date is Sunday. But who else’s truck is getting picked up today and coming up north east? I’m outside of philly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lived in Philly for 30 years. I'm 35 mins south if Philly in DE. Still have family that live in Philly, Feasterville, and Levittown.

scottlieb

Reaction score
How many miles are were on the truck when delivered?

30. But thats how many were on it prior to carrier pickup (as per ram app). I felt that was 20-25 miles more than it should have had, but after 4 months of waiting I really didn't have the strength to lose sleep over it.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
30. But thats how many were on it prior to carrier pickup (as per ram app). I felt that was 20-25 miles more than it should have had, but after 4 months of waiting I really didn't have the strength to lose sleep over it.

Ok I got 16 miles on mine. It just seemed a lot especially once I heard them start the vehicle. He was just as excited as I was. So I thought maybe someone else had the same feeling and took it for a drive. They told me someone took it to get gas. But I know that’s a lie because the app says it only has 10 miles til empty.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't fret over a few dozen miles. Seriously. My Laramie had 14 showing on the odometer when I picked it up last May in Seattle. (Not Mark Dodge.) I -do- have a Big Horn on order with MD. ;)

These trucks will get thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of miles on them. A few extra at the front end really don't matter.

Also, isn't there a dealer menu that hides some mileage?

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
I wouldn't fret over a few dozen miles. Seriously. My Laramie had 14 showing on the odometer when I picked it up last May in Seattle. (Not Mark Dodge.) I -do- have a Big Horn on order with MD. ;)

These trucks will get thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of miles on them. A few extra at the front end really don't matter.

Also, isn't there a dealer menu that hides some mileage?

Well I’m not stressing. But either way I would like to say so far with MD it’s been an easy process….. truck is 7 miles away but the truck that is with mine won’t start. So looks like I’ll have to wait another day for the new vehicle 2/3

Reactions: c3k

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck had 25 miles on it when it was delivered to me. Random vehicles get road tested while others get run on a dyno machine to verify full operation of the transmission and mechanicals.

Also, the trucks get driven from the factory floor to the storage lot, then they get driven from the storage lot to shipping area. They then get moved from shipping to the rail yard, unless the shipping area is the rail yard. Then they get moved from the rail yard to the transport for truck shipping, then the dealer does PDI, which may require driving to a gas station, etc.

Last edited:

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
My Rebel GT has entered D1 and should be built soon and headed to MD. I was looking at the Ram site yesterday and noticed there are two incentives for 22 Rebels. 1) 0% financing for 48 months, and 2) $1000. Does anyone know if you get one or the other or both? Also, if I'm in texas, and the incentives say they are applicable here with my zip, will they be valid for LA for Mark Dodge? or does anyone know if they are also available in the LA MD area?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Rebel GT has entered D1 and should be built soon and headed to MD. I was looking at the Ram site yesterday and noticed there are two incentives for 22 Rebels. 1) 0% financing for 48 months, and 2) $1000. Does anyone know if you get one or the other or both? Also, if I'm in texas, and the incentives say they are applicable here with my zip, will they be valid for LA for Mark Dodge? or does anyone know if they are also available in the LA MD area?
I would suggest checking with MD. They should be able to give you a solid answer. Probably just guessing/speculation on here.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Signed the papers last week, You only get the incentives in your region which because you're in Texas should be the same as Louisiana. Ans its one or the other essentially, You can take Rams credit, or their incentive, not both.

Cudapower

Reaction score
So are they discounting trucks now? How much off of sticker are they going? Also are you guys trading in your old trucks or selling them?

Robbyreneeward

Reaction score
So are they discounting trucks now? How much off of sticker are they going? Also are you guys trading in your old trucks or selling them?

Roughly 10k off msrp, depending on model and trim. I sold my wrangler on give me the vin.

nhartt88

Reaction score
please post the answer if you get one. the incentives for louisana are better than the ones in florida so im hoping i can take advantage of that.

Hasti17

Reaction score
please post the answer if you get one. the incentives for louisana are better than the ones in florida so im hoping i can take advantage of that.
Signed the papers last week, You only get the incentives in your region which because you're in Texas should be the same as Louisiana. Ans its one or the other essentially, You can take Rams credit, or their incentive, not both.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I'm over this. Still not in D1, just checked. Anyone deal with Granger Ford in Iowa before? Sounds like they are a MD type dealer.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Call mark dodge, ask for Aaron, or Sandi, sent them a PDF of the truck youd like via the Build and price on Ram OR through NADAGuides build and price tool. They will build it on the order site, give you a firm quote price around 5%below invoice(12-15% below MSRP).
Pay them $1000 deposit and wait till it arrives.

You're welcome to shop that quote around, you WILL make sales managers at almost every other dealer baulk at it. Then order with MD and save yourself money and fuss.

Last edited:

Hasti17

Reaction score
Yep. Always funny to hear them act like it's not possible, as we see truck after truck being sold at these "impossible" prices.
I talked to dealers in multiple states, none came off MSRP, got my number from aaron and i LITERALLY said on the phone "please, take my money"

Users who are viewing this thread