5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

shak3r

Reaction score
I concur, MD has been awesome. Prior to ordering from them I visited one local dealer who showed minimal interest in special ordering me a Rebel. I just kept getting, hey look at these Longhorns on my lot at MSRP. I then attempted to get another dealer to order me one but gave up on them after 3 days w/o a quote. Finally I requested a quote from MD and had a reply/quote w/in an hour and they had my VON in a matter of a few hours, and saved about 9k of msrp. I'm done w/ local dealers!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seems like Stellantis is giving MD the run around on my build. They requested an update days ago and still haven't heard back.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to dealers in multiple states, none came off MSRP, got my number from aaron and i LITERALLY said on the phone "please, take my money"
The only dealer that came close couldn't order the Southwest Edition, which was a deal breaker after I saw what it comes with.

Even they wouldn't come down to what Mark Dodge offered. If there are any dealers out there wondering how they should be doing business, go ask Aaron and do what he does.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My local dealers stopped talking to me when I asked how close they could come to MD. The reality is that I would have paid a little more to stay local (just considering time is money as well as flights/gas) but when they stopped responding I made up my mind.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Seems like Stellantis is giving MD the run around on my build. They requested an update days ago and still haven't heard back.
Eh that's not good. They are supposed to be doing the same for me.

Derek916

Reaction score
Signed the papers last week, You only get the incentives in your region which because you're in Texas should be the same as Louisiana. Ans its one or the other essentially, You can take Rams credit, or their incentive, not both.
When I placed my updated order last week I was able to lock a $1000 incentive. Not sure if it's different than the incentive they make you choose between with the ram credit.

Hasti17

Reaction score
When I placed my updated order last week I was able to lock a $1000 incentive. Not sure if it's different than the incentive they make you choose between with the ram credit.
I mean it only applies IF they have worthwhile credit. For laramies they didnt have jack, so i was able to worth with finance to get a loan with a MUCH better term than any CU was willing to touch and an extended bumper to bumber warranty. It was a difference of a dollar to go with the warrenty so i accepted

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Has anyone been in contact with Sandi within the last day? I emailed yesterday and haven't heard back ... strange for her.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Has anyone been in contact with Sandi within the last day? I emailed yesterday and haven't heard back ... strange for her.
Maybe She took a few days off, I know Aaron mentioned up until Christmas he has no days off so that might infer that he has to cover for others

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
Roughly 10k off msrp, depending on model and trim. I sold my wrangler on give me the vin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did you get a quote for your wrangler from MD? How did the offer compare? Was it too far to trade it in? I’m planning to trade my wrangler in at MD as the sales tax savings is too great.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Thanks, sounds like she might be swamped.
I got an email back from her this morning saying she would get a hold of the Stellantis rep. I'm sure she's busy as it is, but it sounds like a lot of us not happy folks contacted her the past 2 days.

I hate bugging her, but they are the only ones with communication with RAM. I'm tired to being told to be patient, and my favorite, "it is what it is". **** that. I'm ready to go to war. My dad actually said he wants my ordered RAM, so I am free to shop Ford now if RAM is going to continue to ****** it up.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
I got an email back from her this morning saying she would get a hold of the Stellantis rep. I'm sure she's busy as it is, but it sounds like a lot of us not happy folks contacted her the past 2 days.

I hate bugging her, but they are the only ones with communication with RAM. I'm tired to being told to be patient, and my favorite, "it is what it is". **** that. I'm ready to go to war. My dad actually said he wants my ordered RAM, so I am free to shop Ford now if RAM is going to continue to ****** it up.

Yeh she mentioned to me a few weeks ago she was adding my order to her weekly email to the Stellantis rep, and to check back after the holiday. So I was just following up on that. Sounds like the list of us on that email may be getting pretty long.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Yeh she mentioned to me a few weeks ago she was adding my order to her weekly email to the Stellantis rep, and to check back after the holiday. So I was just following up on that. Sounds like the list of us on that email may be getting pretty long.
And I'm sure the rep opens it, and closes it without reading ****. There is no accountability. She wouldn't give me the reps info, unsurprisingly. The people beyond the dealers are far to insulated from customers. If we were all calling that person, our complaints would move up 1 step in the 87 story tall ladder. Eventually we may get to someone high enough to make them give a ****.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard back from her yesterday too. I know they're swamped. I also know it has to be frustrating for a volume sales dealership too where they are probably only making a few hundred off of each sale and they typically do not have to do a ton of work for each order/sale like a typical salesperson does. But I don't know what else we do. I hate bugging Sandi or Aaron, especially after getting such a great deal, but at the same time I've gotta know what's going on.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And I'm sure the rep opens it, and closes it without reading ****. There is no accountability. She wouldn't give me the reps info, unsurprisingly. The people beyond the dealers are far to insulated from customers. If we were all calling that person, our complaints would move up 1 step in the 87 story tall ladder. Eventually we may get to someone high enough to make them give a ****.
Why would they give you that contact info? If we were all harassing them about our orders, more likely, they'd just stop giving their contact info to dealers, too.

Users who are viewing this thread