5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MARK DODGE Ordering Discounts for 2025 1500's

Mystic Rhythms

Reaction score
A quick search showed a Seattle RAM dealer "Seattle Jeep" offering a 2024 Ltd: MSRP $84,265 Seattle Jeep Discount- $8,896
Seattle Jeep Price $75,369

Another 24' Ltd: MSRP $83,615 Seattle Jeep Discount- $7,896 Seattle Jeep Price $75,719

From MD website tonight (don't shoot the messenger, I didn't compare any features, just advertised savings amounts):
MSRP $79,815 Mark Dodge Discount:-$8,669
2024 RAM National Retail Consumer Cash (Type 1/B) 24CR1 $4,500 Regional Rebates $4,500
  • FINAL PRICE: $66,646
  • YOU SAVE! $13,169
** Please note the MSRP difference and you may not qualify for the regional rebate... However a call is free and there "appears" to be sufficient savings to warrant a fly and drive. You could always push for some comping of the flight as they want to sell in-stock trucks...

Dennis Dillon RAM in Caldwell ID: 2024 Limited, Stock: 4R0119, Details MSRP $80,040, Dealer Discount $7,204, National Retail Consumer Cash $4,500 Sales Price $68,336 (Idaho is a lot closer to you than LA...)

While I had a good experience with MD and the 189 day old 2023 was heavily discounted (18.5K), it still is open to debate if getting a 2024 would have been smarter. Course' the poster wants to order a 2025, so this is apples to oranges.
I will not dispute that Mark Dodge is "the place" the buy, if I were looking seriously they are the first place I would contact.
That being said, if you are going to apply $9,000 in rebates to their price don't you need to do the same for the other guys?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I will not dispute that Mark Dodge is "the place" the buy, if I were looking seriously they are the first place I would contact.
That being said, if you are going to apply $9,000 in rebates to their price don't you need to do the same for the other guys?
I was so confused by the post that I didn't even realize it was counting rebates twice -there isn't $9K in rebates on a 2024 1500... just the $4500 national and then some regions have additional on top of that (but not double). Also, love your signature, and YES I have a quadcab of my own on order. Salesman was real pushy but I think it will be worth it in the end.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. I am just copy and pasting what‘s on the 3 dealers websites. The Idaho dealer has a better price than Seattle one and isn't too far away from Seattle. Whatever the dealers advertised that‘s what I posted.
Peeps can purchase wherever they want.

I’d have bought locally if I could have found something even within $2K of the MD price. Would have saved me a 1610 mile round trip.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm so confused....
What are you intending with the post?
Comping the flight? We can offer the best price possible but we can't pay for flights from parts unknown..... we do pick customers up from the airport within 250 miles though, or coordinate shipping.

The $4500 Regional Rebate in this case is actually valid in all 50, btw
All “comping the flight” means is discounting a bit more to help the potential buyer. I have no idea what or even who (other than Alaska) fly or charge. Everything is negotiable.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
All “comping the flight” means is discounting a bit more to help the potential buyer. I have no idea what or even who (other than Alaska) fly or charge. Everything is negotiable.
I didn't dare ask then to comp my flight or hotel wtf. Getting basicly the best deal in the Country from a no bs dealership which in insanely rare, no reason to try and screw with them and get a lower price than the lowest, why's it their fault you want to fly first class?
When I got my truck I figured the price of travel I to it and I still saved $14,000 vs buying local and this was when gas spiked from the Ukraine war starting up again.
They are also a paid vendor here now, and thus thread is under this section. Idk what posting random prices have to do with them. I havnt seen a single dealership beat their prices.

I dont need a another Ram but if/when I do I will 100% be buying again from MD and flying down and not even looking at other dealers

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure if I got lucky with the sales representative in my area but some how they were willing to go below their dealer cost and were able to get within $1000 of MD. They kept asking me how the other dealer got the price so low and I guess the local sales person made it their mission to do what they could to match. I was surprised my local dealer was able to work with me. They actually took an additional 500 off when I walked in there. It ended up being almost even with MD and I didn’t have to pay for travel. If I didn’t have proof from MD of the price I was given the dealer would have never made the effort. Several other dealers in my area just told me that there is no way they could get close On a 2025.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I am not sure if I got lucky with the sales representative in my area but some how they were willing to go below their dealer cost and were able to get within $1000 of MD. They kept asking me how the other dealer got the price so low and I guess the local sales person made it their mission to do what they could to match. I was surprised my local dealer was able to work with me. They actually took an additional 500 off when I walked in there. It ended up being almost even with MD and I didn’t have to pay for travel. If I didn’t have proof from MD of the price I was given the dealer would have never made the effort. Several other dealers in my area just told me that there is no way they could get close On a 2025.
You got lucky, that is a good dealership (at least the sales department) and that's a really cool thing to see.

Just remember you are NOT getting it under dealer cost, and if they say they are they are lying, don't feel bad.
MSRP is an inflated number, invoice is the new MSRP, and you always go for under MSRP.

I provided my MD quote to a few local dealerships before I ordered and they told me to screw off, ones that were an hour or 2 away told me it was scams but locals just said they would not sell for that low (likely because people would find out via word of mouth and everyone want to get a more fair price causing these large chains to lose additional profit).

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You got lucky, that is a good dealership (at least the sales department) and that's a really cool thing to see.

Just remember you are NOT getting it under dealer cost, and if they say they are they are lying, don't feel bad.
MSRP is an inflated number, invoice is the new MSRP, and you always go for under MSRP.

I provided my MD quote to a few local dealerships before I ordered and they told me to screw off, ones that were an hour or 2 away told me it was scams but locals just said they would not sell for that low (likely because people would find out via word of mouth and everyone want to get a more fair price causing these large chains to lose additional profit).
I am sorry they said it was well below invoice price not dealer price. It was below whatever the FWP price was on the price buildout sheet. Yes, I do believe I got lucky. Now I just need to make sure it’s exactly what I expected since there are no pictures of the Limited and the pictures of the trucks are mainly the Rebel and the Tungsten. So here’s to hoping.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I am sorry they said it was well below invoice price not dealer price. It was below whatever the FWP price was on the price buildout sheet. Yes, I do believe I got lucky. Now I just need to make sure it’s exactly what I expected since there are no pictures of the Limited and the pictures of the trucks are mainly the Rebel and the Tungsten. So here’s to hoping.
I mean it's only $70,000, so not a big deal if it isn't right?
I would be more worried about the first 5k miles on that brand new engine then the looks lol,

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure if this helps anyone else looking but there is something called Treadlightly which gives you the ability to get 1% below invoice price on certain trucks. It only cost me $100 to sign up and it was part of the reason how my dealer was able to get my price so low to compete with Mark Dodge. I don’t know all the mechanics of it but you sign up for the 100 membership and after 30 days you’re eligible for %1 below invoice.

Heres the website.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I mean it's only $70,000, so not a big deal if it isn't right?
I would be more worried about the first 5k miles on that brand new engine then the looks lol,
My dealer never took a deposit so if I don’t like I am sure they’d be happy to sell it to someone else for more profits. :-D. Yes, you have brought the gremlins back into my brain about whether or not the new engine is going to have massive issues within the first 5-10k miles.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
My dealer never took a deposit so if I don’t like I am sure they’d be happy to sell it to someone else for more profits. :-D. Yes, you have brought the gremlins back into my brain about whether or not the new engine is going to have massive issues within the first 5-10k miles.
Without a deposit you are not price protected FYI.
They also have 0 legal obligation to sell the truck to you for that price when it comes in as it is not your truck as you have no deposit on it.
You should ask to put a deposit down (even if it's just $1).
Just fair warning.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Without a deposit you are not price protected FYI.
They also have 0 legal obligation to sell the truck to you for that price when it comes in as it is not your truck as you have no deposit on it.
You should ask to put a deposit down (even if it's just $1).
Just fair warning.
Thanks for letting me know. I think I am going to go stroke them a check tomorrow morning to make sure I don’t somehow get hosed. I did sign a Buyers Order for the price they gave me so I feel like that has be locked in. I’ll read the terms and see.

Last edited:

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know. I think I am going to go stroke them a check tomorrow morning to make sure I don’t somehow get hosed. I did sign a Buyers Order for the price they gave me so I feel like that has be locked in. I’ll read the terms and see.
And if they ordered it for you, the window sticker should have your name on it (at least it did back in 2019).

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I am not sure if this helps anyone else looking but there is something called Treadlightly which gives you the ability to get 1% below invoice price on certain trucks. It only cost me $100 to sign up and it was part of the reason how my dealer was able to get my price so low to compete with Mark Dodge. I don’t know all the mechanics of it but you sign up for the 100 membership and after 30 days you’re eligible for %1 below invoice.

Heres the website.
Well, that helps - but if you had Tread Lightly and bought with Mark Dodge we would have been discounting another 1% our price, pushing us another -$790 further south :)

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We are selling an identical product as every other RAM dealer in the country (on a sold-order), separated by our price and service.

We put our best price first, and then add any available discount/rebates (affiliate, military, cash rebates, promos from RAM, etc).
Our pricing is clear with no BS fees, add-ons, or strings attached - and we make the process clean an simple.

If we had another $XXX dollars to "negotiate" assisting a further customer with a flight... that would mean that we weren't putting our best price first. That'd mean we were overcharging everyone else by $XX so long as they didn't ask for more help on distance!

Now on instock units, sometimes there can be room to negotiate based on the vehicle, the trade, where our inventory is at for levels, how long the vehicle has been on lot compared to pace of selling, etc. And I mean sometimes, being rare - normally our instock pricing is also aggressive enough to be better than the competition. But on a factory order, which is what this thread is intended to talk about to start - we put our best price first and we deliver on that promise of clarity and efficiency.

dronepilot44

Reaction score
Well, that helps - but if you had Tread Lightly and bought with Mark Dodge we would have been discounting another 1% our price, pushing us another -$790 further south :)
Interesting because I was just trying to purchase a truck today and gave Reggie the tread lightly affiliate code and it only knocked $299 off a 73k truck from the price on the website. Couldn't get a deal done, unfortunately.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting because I was just trying to purchase a truck today and gave Reggie the tread lightly affiliate code and it only knocked $299 off a 73k truck from the price on the website. Couldn't get a deal done, unfortunately.
Without knowing the specific stock unit your talking about, or what other elements are at play - I can simply say that what I described as a 1% off our price is specific to FACTORY ORDERs as the thread title indicates. In stock units have a different level of dealer discount that varies based on our costs associated with that unit, overall inventory and sales trends, overall pace of month, inventory similar to that specific model, etc etc. If you are placing a factory order, when considering apples to apples, our ordering price will always be less than in stock. If you're looking at a 1500, however, the orders are for 2025s and in stocks are 2024s, which have drastically different incentives/costs. If you're still interested in shopping you can certainly DM me here or email me at [email protected] and I can see what we can find/achieve together!

Truckguy

Reaction score
Just curious if there are any updates to the 2025 discounts or if they are still current from the original post regarding % off msrp for 2025 model years. Also is there a time frame for 2025 limited and tungsten orders/builds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online