5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MARK DODGE Ordering Discounts for 2025 1500's

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah, I was wondering about that...

Since the Ram rides so smooth and it's too easy to speed now, I wonder if I should keep a bag of donuts in the car just in case?

Just kidding LEO's...

Sterno90

Reaction score
There is a lot of free-will at play in the dealership model. This one was betting that if they said no to your factory order, that you'd buy instock instead. But in reality, you just order elsewhere.
Same goes for the service departments - there is a LOT of latitude given to the advisors who make the first impression - they can make it very easy, or very difficult - and will often take the path of their OWN least resistance. A noise complaint is hard to identify, and might be a lot of work lol - but a known service bulletin at least they know the fix and have to do so.

but like you said, the ones that play games likely aren't good for ya anyway.
Personally I have my vehicles worked on as much as possible at a mom & pop garage, I bring them beer & donuts and they accommodate my unannounced drop-offs.
There's some limitations to that too, of course.
(I guess this is a good time to remind that I don't live close enough to Mark Dodge to have work done there lol)
So I live in Alaska, my options are pretty limited. Any advice or suggestions?
Upfront probably won’t be looking to order until June/July.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So I live in Alaska, my options are pretty limited. Any advice or suggestions?
Upfront probably won’t be looking to order until June/July.
Working with another customer from Alaska on an HD right now actually. Y'all have your own logistics challenges with shipping a vehicle but we have done it before, just not me personally. As I understand it, dealerships up there have little ability to discount at all given their challenges and market either, is that true for what you're seeing or was that really only on HDs?

Sterno90

Reaction score
Working with another customer from Alaska on an HD right now actually. Y'all have your own logistics challenges with shipping a vehicle but we have done it before, just not me personally. As I understand it, dealerships up there have little ability to discount at all given their challenges and market either, is that true for what you're seeing or was that really only on HDs?
I have not talked with too many dealers, I will say that since I am close to Anchorage (the main hub for Alaska) The dealerships down there I have not seen too many markups but also not huge discounts either pretty much just whatever corporate says.
If the price/discount was right I MAY consider buying from the lower 48 and just fly down and drive it back.

On a separate note has any word come out on when the website will update to allow customers to view packages and offerings for the new line? It seems messed up to me that they still have the option to build and spec 2023 and 2024 1500s on the website when you can't order them anymore.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If the price/discount was right I MAY consider buying from the lower 48 and just fly down and drive it back.
Well, it won’t be any more right-er at any other dealership in this hemisphere. Mark is about as good as it gets.

On a separate note has any word come out on when the website will update to allow customers to view packages and offerings for the new line? It seems messed up to me that they still have the option to build and spec 2023 and 2024 1500s on the website when you can't order them anymore.
Based on historical precedent, probably about August.

Sterno90

Reaction score
Well, it won’t be any more right-er at any other dealership in this hemisphere. Mark is about as good as it gets.

Based on historical precedent, probably about August.
August?!? When they start production in February? We have to wait till August to be able to see the builds and features on the website and build our own? That is just insanity.

I would just have to see what the price looks like for all involved with plane tickets and then either the drive back up here to AK, or perhaps a ferry ride, who knows.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
August?!? When they start production in February? We have to wait till August to be able to see the builds and features on the website and build our own? That is just insanity.

I would just have to see what the price looks like for all involved with plane tickets and then either the drive back up here to AK, or perhaps a ferry ride, who knows.
Reach out to a dealer and have them spec one out and give you a price...

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I have not talked with too many dealers, I will say that since I am close to Anchorage (the main hub for Alaska) The dealerships down there I have not seen too many markups but also not huge discounts either pretty much just whatever corporate says.

The "build and price" tool should be called "configure and search"
I can send you the code guides, screenshots, etc - anything you want - but it's going to be in behind-the-scenes format not pretty and animated and graphic like the website.
When you're ordering pre-production, or even in first few months of a model year, there are SOME leaps of faith based on what you can see on prior models, and all the materials released. Just don't get fooled by CGI images and get married to a particular shape of a doorhandle or color of a seatbelt buckle... things can change (steering wheel saga 2024).

It's January 2024, we're talking about 2025 model year trucks, that will be built in Feb/March to begin with but realistically not landing on dealer lots until April/May... the website still needs to push people to find and buy all the 2023s and 2024s out there - THAT is Ram's main concern. As much as factory orders are a HUGE part of our business, and this community, that's not RAM's main concern (though it ought to be!)

woodgrain

Reaction score
How about the 2025 TRX. Are those discounted as well?
When will we be able to put in an order and what does the eta look like?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
What 2025 TRX?
There is no more v8 engines getting into any 1500 frame truck.
Just get a Limited, save money and get the same engine and use the extra money to outfit it how you like.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There won’t be a 2025 TRX.

There will be an RHO, which looks to have the suspension and body bits from the TRX without the engine. It’ll have the same HO Hurricane as the Limited, as Darksteel noted.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
There won’t be a 2025 TRX.

There will be an RHO, which looks to have the suspension and body bits from the TRX without the engine. It’ll have the same HO Hurricane as the Limited, as Darksteel noted.
And it's starting price is around 100k.
I think that's the sole reason they are not allowing you to get the HO in the Rebel as it defeats the ONLY selling point the HRO has for it's insane price tag.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And it's starting price is around 100k.
I think that's the sole reason they are not allowing you to get the HO in the Rebel as it defeats the ONLY selling point the HRO has for it's insane price tag.
I don’t think we know the starting price of the RHO yet, do we?

We do know, however, that the HO Hurricane is not the only selling point of the RHO. Just as the TRX isn’t merely a Rebel with a Hellcat, the RHO isn’t merely a Rebel with an HO Hurricane. If’s more accurate to say the RHO is a TRX with an HO Hurricane, for better or for worse.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I don’t think we know the starting price of the RHO yet, do we?

We do know, however, that the HO Hurricane is not the only selling point of the RHO. Just as the TRX isn’t merely a Rebel with a Hellcat, the RHO isn’t merely a Rebel with an HO Hurricane. If’s more accurate to say the RHO is a TRX with an HO Hurricane, for better or for worse.
It's not a Trx and Ram has been very clear about that.
I saw somewhere the starting price was 98k, not sure if that's true though.

Take the Hellcat out of the trx and it's just a beefed off offroad Rebel with a slightly wider body. The engine was one of the big selling points, without an engine that strong you can invest in your own offroad setup much cheaper then a trx costed.

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
Should we expect other dealers to have a similar % off MSRP for building out a 2025 ram? How do I know which dealers have discounts and which don't? I live in Ohio so getting something from a Louisiana dealership doesn't seem logical.
Believe me, youll be glad you did deal with MD. I live in Ohio and essentially found price controls within the controlled wide spreading arm of the Greater Detroit Auto network. I contacted several of them and they all bottomed out with pricing at about the same point. MD were thousands lower. Get your best deal from MD, then try a few of your local dealers. They will tell you your MD deal is not realistic, BS etc.
Typically, (with my '24 order) i saw 7% off msrp as the best a local dealer could offer, where MD was 12%. Subtract all the incentives from there.
One of the biggest reasons though, is that the BS factor is nonexistent at MD !
The digital purchase paperwork is an unavoidable PITA, but you can read it at home in your time, rather than sitting in front of a dealer feeling his pressure.
I did a 2200 mile round trip in 3 days to trade in my old truck, and id do it again !

Last edited:

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
It's not a Trx and Ram has been very clear about that.
I saw somewhere the starting price was 98k, not sure if that's true though.

Take the Hellcat out of the trx and it's just a beefed off offroad Rebel with a slightly wider body. The engine was one of the big selling points, without an engine that strong you can invest in your own offroad setup much cheaper then a trx costed.
RHO does not have a verified price or start date yet (neither for ordering nor production). Will certainly be posting up here when it's ready!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, there's already a forum for the RHO...just waiting for things to spool up. It's owned by the same person as the Ram-TRX forum.
www.ram-rho.com

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
A quick search showed a Seattle RAM dealer "Seattle Jeep" offering a 2024 Ltd: MSRP $84,265 Seattle Jeep Discount- $8,896
Seattle Jeep Price $75,369

Another 24' Ltd: MSRP $83,615 Seattle Jeep Discount- $7,896 Seattle Jeep Price $75,719

From MD website tonight (don't shoot the messenger, I didn't compare any features, just advertised savings amounts):
MSRP $79,815 Mark Dodge Discount:-$8,669
2024 RAM National Retail Consumer Cash (Type 1/B) 24CR1 $4,500 Regional Rebates $4,500
  • FINAL PRICE: $66,646
  • YOU SAVE! $13,169
** Please note the MSRP difference and you may not qualify for the regional rebate... However a call is free and there "appears" to be sufficient savings to warrant a fly and drive. You could always push for some comping of the flight as they want to sell in-stock trucks...

Dennis Dillon RAM in Caldwell ID: 2024 Limited, Stock: 4R0119, Details MSRP $80,040, Dealer Discount $7,204, National Retail Consumer Cash $4,500 Sales Price $68,336 (Idaho is a lot closer to you than LA...)

While I had a good experience with MD and the 189 day old 2023 was heavily discounted (18.5K), it still is open to debate if getting a 2024 would have been smarter. Course' the poster wants to order a 2025, so this is apples to oranges.

Last edited:

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
A quick search showed a Seattle RAM dealer "Seattle Jeep" offering a 2024 Ltd: MSRP $84,265 Seattle Jeep Discount- $8,896
Seattle Jeep Price $75,369

Another 24' Ltd: MSRP $83,615 Seattle Jeep Discount- $7,896 Seattle Jeep Price $75,719

From MD website tonight (don't shoot the messenger, I didn't compare any features, just advertised savings amounts):
MSRP $79,815 Mark Dodge Discount:-$8,669
2024 RAM National Retail Consumer Cash (Type 1/B) 24CR1 $4,500 Regional Rebates $4,500
  • FINAL PRICE: $66,646
  • YOU SAVE! $13,169
** Please note the MSRP difference and you may not qualify for the regional rebate... However a call is free and there "appears" to be sufficient savings to warrant a fly and drive. You could always push for some comping of the flight as they want to sell in-stock trucks...

Dennis Dillon RAM in Caldwell ID: 2024 Limited, Stock: 4R0119, Details MSRP $80,040, Dealer Discount $7,204, National Retail Consumer Cash $4,500 Sales Price $68,336 (Idaho is a lot closer to you than LA...)

While I had a good experience with MD and the 189 day old 2023 was heavily discounted (18.5K), it still is open to debate if getting a 2024 would have been smarter. Course' the poster wants to order a 2025, so this is apples to oranges.
I'm so confused....
What are you intending with the post?
Comping the flight? We can offer the best price possible but we can't pay for flights from parts unknown..... we do pick customers up from the airport within 250 miles though, or coordinate shipping.

The $4500 Regional Rebate in this case is actually valid in all 50, btw

Users who are viewing this thread