5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maintenance records on RAM web site.

bocco

Reaction score
Need some help with a silly problem. I just did my third oil change and I'm trying to put it in the maintenance section of the RAM web site. For the life of me I can't find the spot where you enter the date and mileage and work done. What makes me really embarassed about this is that I have done it twice before but can't remember hoe to navigate to the correct page on the site. Or I may be on the wrong site?

Help.

Thanks.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the app & the dealer automatically updates it each time. Not sure but maybe it’s only the Ram dealers that do that & not other shops?

I’m pretty sure you can update it through the app manually as well, however. App is super easy to navigate.

bocco

Reaction score
I'm on the app and the web site. The app is My Ram. It looks real handy for scheduling maintenance. And maybe seeing what the dealer has done.

I'm just trying to record an oil change.

20GladRubicon

Reaction score
When you open the app, half way down the page is an arrow to the right for service and maintenance. On the next screen press the history tab at the top of the screen. At the bottom of the screen there is a button to add a record.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm on the app and the web site. The app is My Ram. It looks real handy for scheduling maintenance. And maybe seeing what the dealer has done.

I'm just trying to record an oil change.

^^You can record on the app as well.

bocco

Reaction score
When you open the app, half way down the page is an arrow to the right for service and maintenance. On the next screen press the history tab at the top of the screen. At the bottom of the screen there is a button to add a record.
I feel like an idiot. I use all sorts of design software all day. But I've got no luck here.

So far I've figured out that I need the "Ram" app and not the "My Ram" app. I can get to the Add a Record section but once I'm there the Add button stays greyed out. I can enter date and odometer reading but can't push "Add". This is on my phone.

On the mopar.com website when I go to "Maintenance Records" there is no option to add a record. This is on my laptop.

armyhonor27

Reaction score
I have not seen this or can't get to it. Is this from the phone app or online?
Just loaded this from the mopar website and definitely gives me the option to save the record.

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    122.5 KB · Views: 15

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You can also enter your maintenance records on the My Mopar App. The My Ram app is pretty buggy, so I deleted it.

Screenshot_20220905_164212.jpg

bocco

Reaction score
I just use an Excel document.
I agree. I have a notebook in both vehicles. I'm just trying to cover my *** since I do my own oil changes. As long as I save my rrciepts I'm probabbly good. It just pisses me off that I can't make an entry in web site.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I agree. I have a notebook in both vehicles. I'm just trying to cover my *** since I do my own oil changes. As long as I save my rrciepts I'm probabbly good. It just pisses me off that I can't make an entry in web site.

You can. I put all my DIY services on the web site.

I DIY all my maintenance, keep an Excel spreadsheet, but recently decided to put all my records into the Mopar Maintenance site. Nice to have it on the official site as well, everything from my own oil changes, cabin & engine air filters, tire rotation & balances from Discount Tire, etc.

Either way, as mentioned, make sure to also keep all your paper receipts for services, parts and supplies you used if you DIY your own services.

Maint.JPG

U

User_3336

Need some help with a silly problem. I just did my third oil change and I'm trying to put it in the maintenance section of the RAM web site. For the life of me I can't find the spot where you enter the date and mileage and work done. What makes me really embarassed about this is that I have done it twice before but can't remember hoe to navigate to the correct page on the site. Or I may be on the wrong site?

Help.

Thanks.

OP, are you the ORIGINAL owner of this vehicle??

Users who are viewing this thread