5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maintenance records on RAM web site.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes I am the original one and only.

You likely just need to create your account, once you do you will see all have access to your Dashboard.

This should be the page you are trying to access: Official Mopar Site | Owner Vehicle Dashboard

Make sure you are signed in and/or registered on this site on the upper right. Once logged in, you can scroll down the page to see your maintenance, records, etc.

Last edited:
U

User_3336

Yes I am the original one and only.
Ok, did you ever register the vehicle on mopar.com? If so, it should show you as the OWNER of the vehicle. But in one screen shot it doesn't appear you registered.
However, registering doesn't make you the owner. You can do a search, once registered, that will pull you up at the owner in a FCA database search.

U

User_3336

You likely just need to create your account, once you do you will see all have access to your Dashboard.

This should be the page you are trying to access: Official Mopar Site | Owner Vehicle Dashboard

Make sure you are signed in and/or registered on this site on the upper right. Once logged in, you can scroll down the page to see your maintenance, records, etc.
Registering on the site doesn't necessarily put you as the owner of the vehicle. If you used the same email to register on mopar.com as the dealer used, then it should put the OP as the owner, otherwise, a search of FCA records would have to be done online to pull up a match.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Registering on the site doesn't necessarily put you as the owner of the vehicle. If you used the same email to register on mopar.com as the dealer used, then it should put the OP as the owner, otherwise, a search of FCA records would have to be done online to pull up a match.

Good point, I remember my sales guy registering my email when taken delivery, so when I finally decided to log into My Mopar, all my dashboard was immediately populated and ready to go.

U

User_3336

if the op is the original owner shouldn't the dealer set this up at time of sale?

mine did
If they used the same email address. Like I said, if that didn't happen, OP can do a search once he created an account online using the email he gave the dealer, and search the mopar.com website for his information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/