5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MagnaFlow Exhaust

Ope2019

Reaction score
So after reading through tons of threads/comments I have decided on getting the Magnaflow 19429 instead of the Borla Touring cat back since It seemed to be the "quietest" option and was also about 500 dollars cheaper vs.Borla/resonator. I noticed on Magnaflows website it has the street series as an aggressive exterior sound. How aggressive is it? I would have just gone muffler replace, but I need a new system since my exhaust is bent in a few spots.

RedLaramie

Reaction score
....... I noticed on Magnaflows website it has the street series as an aggressive exterior sound. How aggressive is it? ......
It's not that loud. Cold starts are a little loud but once it warms up it has a nice deep mellow tone. I tried the Borla touring without the resonator and it was too loud for my liking and didn't have a deep enough tone IMO.

ccokeman

Reaction score
The Magnaflows are not bad at all. I have had them on my last 2 trucks and prefer the mellow tone. Cold starts are a bit raspy from behind the truck but settle down very quickly. Barely audible while driving down the road but do start talking when you lay into the throttle.

Users who are viewing this thread