5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MA1 WIRELESS CAR ADAPTER FOR ANDROID AUTO

Hutch70

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the new MA1 wireless Android Auto adapter from Motorola? I Already did a pre order for it. It will be released on January 28th.

U

User_34235

Can you update us all as to what this does for Android users?

Hutch70

Reaction score
Can you update us all as to what this does for Android users?
Sure thing. I Already have the AAWireless adapter and that one works great so far. I will be comparing the two sometime next week.

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
I saw this the other day, but already have an AAWireless on order. Let us know how it compares!!

Big White RAM

Reaction score
AAWireless is flawless!. I have not had any issues since getting it back in October.
That's great to hear as I ordered two a week ago for a hopeful March delivery. The GPS went out in my 2019 with 12" display so I've been using Android Auto plugged into a USB. It will be great to have wireless.

DelBocaVista

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the new MA1 wireless Android Auto adapter from Motorola? I Already did a pre order for it. It will be released on January 28th.
Received mine last Thursday. I signed up for the pre order alert through the website and placed my pre order on 1/19 via Amazon. Received it on 1/27. So far it is working great with simple setup. The buttons appear a bit larger than they do through a wired connection. I purchased a samsung wireless charger that I place behind my phone in the holster. Will see if any issues develop over time.

Attachments

• 20220127_150620.jpg
    20220127_150620.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 73

Noles15

Reaction score
Received mine last Thursday. I signed up for the pre order alert through the website and placed my pre order on 1/19 via Amazon. Received it on 1/27. So far it is working great with simple setup. The buttons appear a bit larger than they do through a wired connection. I purchased a samsung wireless charger that I place behind my phone in the holster. Will see if any issues develop over time.
I just received mine as well for my 2019 Big Horn. Works great, but the problem I'm having is the USB ports stay active for 1hr after the ingition is turned off, and it's still trying to connect to my phone while I'm in my house.

Any way around this on the truck? Or did you make any custom settings on your phone?

Kewlone2gq

Reaction score
I just received mine as well for my 2019 Big Horn. Works great, but the problem I'm having is the USB ports stay active for 1hr after the ingition is turned off, and it's still trying to connect to my phone while I'm in my house.

Any way around this on the truck? Or did you make any custom settings on your phone?
Was gonna get the AAWireless, but the wait seemed like it would be forever. Placed pre-order for the MA1 and have had it now for about 2 weeks and love it. I haven't seen that issue, what kind phone do you have? I got the Samsumg 21+.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where did you guys order the MA1? Only place I could find was Amazon for around $200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/