5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lug nut fitment

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
I have fuel crush wheels. They have a center cap that hides the wheels. I am looking for open top lugs that will fit. Most 14 x 1.5 lugs say fit Ford 150 or Chevy. When I put in 2020 ram that say don’t fit? pso looking for open end lugs that will work with after market wheels. Looking at these. they are 14 x 1.5 so should fit? 50EB37A6-AF70-480C-A26E-D338287E1FD9.png

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have fuel crush wheels. They have a center cap that hides the wheels. I am looking for open top lugs that will fit. Most 14 x 1.5 lugs say fit Ford 150 or Chevy. When I put in 2020 ram that say don’t fit? pso looking for open end lugs that will work with after market wheels. Looking at these. they are 14 x 1.5 so should fit?
Any lug that is 14x1.5 will fit any factory OEM wheel. I can't speak specifically to your aftermarket wheels related to lug nut length. Amazon stated that the black lugs I bought would not fit my RAM...I knew it was wrong and I ordered them and LOVE them!

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Thanks that is what I was thinking. But many sights were saying it so was a little skeptic?

Users who are viewing this thread