5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Rams build

Lowram

Reaction score
My vibration is only felt at around 75+ mph.
Oh yeah, that could definitely be wheels. Or maybe the driveshaft it self is out of round. You could always try doing road force balance on the wheels but I would prob. wait to do it when you replace them.

Last edited:

RokTT

Reaction score
Has anyone used or installed the drop control arm brackets from either Bell Tech or IHC? I have a 2019 Lohnghorn with air suspension that I'm lowering. Looking for user input. Thanks

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
I've been looking for those flares since I got my truck a couple months ago. That is literally the exact same look I'm going for. I love the low and squatty sport truck look (I really wish Ram would bring back an SRT variant). I even had those same wheels picked out. That is money!

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of lower trucks. However yours and @Rock Crawler for whatever reason to me are absolutely sick! Coming along great, keep up the good work! Awesome truck!

Av1

Reaction score
I missed this thread when it was originally posted.

Nicely done. The truck looks great.

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
The ride is pretty good. It is a lowered truck, so I accept that the ride is a little stiffer than it was stock, but it’s not bad. I’m still playing with adjustments. The rear Ride Tech shocks only have a rebound adjustment. I adjust rear ride height by adjusting the air pressure in my Timber Grove CRM bags. The front Ride Tech coil-overs have height and rebound adjustment.

Low Ram. Keep in mind he's running the rear RT shocks, not the coilovers. If you go with their full kit you get height and rebound adjustment front and rear. That's what keeps pushing me to the RT kit. No one can seem to agree on how the E Torque affects ride height (Max Trac seems to think the rear coils drop an inch more than advertised, and Beltech can't agree on how it's affected at all) so being able to independently adjust the height is a nice feature.

I was heavily looking into Beltechs coil over with R and C, but the tech says it's a much firmer ride than their street shocks. He did say you can soften them up, so I'm not sure how they'd really compare when playing with them a bit. After driving the Ridetech, which is definitely more firm than OEM, I don't want anything rougher than the RT ride.

For the record, the tech stated the BT's coilover is made in Germany by the same people who make KW B3's; and those are a wicked coilover. I really wish they offered a rear coilover option as well like RT does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread