5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Rams build

Lowram

Reaction score
My vibration is only felt at around 75+ mph.
Oh yeah, that could definitely be wheels. Or maybe the driveshaft it self is out of round. You could always try doing road force balance on the wheels but I would prob. wait to do it when you replace them.

Last edited:

RokTT

Reaction score
Has anyone used or installed the drop control arm brackets from either Bell Tech or IHC? I have a 2019 Lohnghorn with air suspension that I'm lowering. Looking for user input. Thanks

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
I've been looking for those flares since I got my truck a couple months ago. That is literally the exact same look I'm going for. I love the low and squatty sport truck look (I really wish Ram would bring back an SRT variant). I even had those same wheels picked out. That is money!

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of lower trucks. However yours and @Rock Crawler for whatever reason to me are absolutely sick! Coming along great, keep up the good work! Awesome truck!

Av1

Reaction score
I missed this thread when it was originally posted.

Nicely done. The truck looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread