5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loving the Ram in the snow here in Northern Colorado..

cotonymopar

Reaction score
getting a major snow storm, and this truck is solid.. goes where I want it to go, and no problem, heaters defrosters are great, 4x4, being able to see, camera, all performing great.. snow blower, hard to start... I think we have over a foot now, and possibly another by noon

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, it's really coming down out there. We're currently getting up-slope conditions with heavy snow. The Anti-Slip and 4x4 handles great with good tires. The only problem I have with the cameras is with splash back from the mag chloride. I wipe the front and rear cameras pretty much every time I park it in winter driving conditions. Stay safe and warm out there!

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Drove mine for the first time in snow a few weeks ago and was very impressed. I have dedicated snow tires and it was a beast. Much more stable than my Jeep SRT.

MilehighRam

Reaction score
I've got to make a 10 mile round trip in about 2 hours. Excited to see how she handles in this Denver snow storm!

HarveyFister

Reaction score
So far here in Northern Michigan only one snow storm so far..., but the RAM did awesome

Attachments

• Ram in the snow.png
    Ram in the snow.png
    346.9 KB · Views: 26

cotonymopar

Reaction score
only problem was too much wet snow sliding off the roof when I came to a stop... my auto wipers would not work, had to pull over and clean the front.

stevestrike

Reaction score
You guys make me grateful to live in Texas. We have a tee time tomorrow afternoon, it should be sunny and about 68 outside. ;) I'll put my truck into 4x4 on the way to the course in solidarity with you northern brethren.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
You guys make me grateful to live in Texas. We have a tee time tomorrow afternoon, it should be sunny and about 68 outside. ;) I'll put my truck into 4x4 on the way to the course in solidarity with you northern brethren.
LOL

ironking

Reaction score
Ah I can't wait! I'll be moving to Col. Springs in Feb. Definitely looking forward to actual snow instead of only ice that we get here.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah, it's really coming down out there. We're currently getting up-slope conditions with heavy snow. The Anti-Slip and 4x4 handles great with good tires. The only problem I have with the cameras is with splash back from the mag chloride. I wipe the front and rear cameras pretty much every time I park it in winter driving conditions. Stay safe and warm out there!
Good tires meaning what? Stock all seasons or a replacement?

Users who are viewing this thread