5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love my Naturally Aspirated Hemi...

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mainly because I am not a bored old troll that has nothing better to do than talk about a single case of a new truck having problems on a forum FULL of TONS of posts of their very own truck with problems.
Seems a little silly to me
Lol dude. You're so missing the point 🤦‍♂️

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not surprised first year problems. I would still not wanna have the cab separated from the frame to fix an issue no thank you. Spark plugs really aren’t that bad off on a Hemi likes some guys tend to make it. Yes the back ones suck a little more but it’s still rather doable. On the bright side at least they’re 100k intervals nows unlike the old having to change them every 30k like the old style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PM-Performance

Reaction score
The fact that you keep posting suggests that you are.

And the fact that I keep replying to you means your reverse trolling might be working lol.

Either way this is kind of entertaining so please keep going 😃
I’d be pretty surprised any manufacturer designed a vehicle that need a damn body removal for an exhaust component fix.
Cmon man, unless there is a VALID source to this info, I find this hard to believe.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’d be pretty surprised any manufacturer designed a vehicle that need a damn body removal for an exhaust component fix.
Cmon man, unless there is a VALID source to this info, I find this hard to believe.
See, you're taking this way too seriously.

Everyone here knows 1st year new models have issues. Whether this is actually one or not isn't that important, there will be some.

Everyone here knows Rams have issues just like every other vehicle. They used to have a lot more, it's been better these days. Toyota is known for their reliability so we're rubbing our hand together looking for any excuse we can to pick on them for potentially not being as reliable as they used to be. Immature? Slightly. Fun? You bet.

That's it. I'm done. Lighten up a little 😉

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not surprised first year problems. I would still not wanna have the cab separated from the frame to fix an issue no thank you. Spark plugs really aren’t that bad off on a Hemi likes some guys tend to make it. Yes the back ones suck a little more but it’s still rather doable. On the bright side at least they’re 100k intervals nows unlike the old having to change them every 30k like the old style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Removing and installing a cab is the new norm to service newer trucks. It's not nearly as bad as it looks. Alot less chance of body damage. Very few bolts need to be removed to get to that point.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

This is a common practice on turbo engine vehicles.

If you did a little research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM-Performance

Reaction score
That post tells absolutely nothing. Just someone saying there is a problem and a recall and pics of a cab off.

where are the specifics of the actual problem? Where is the recall? Who is saying this is widespread and the cab needs to come off?
Remember, something happens once or twice on a forum post and all the sudden it’s “the norm”.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do some research..

Or walk into most service departments and ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread