5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loud noise when reversing and turning

MTConner

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn. Earlier this week I heard a weird noise pulling out of a parking spot I backed into. It started doing the same thing when reversing and turning out of parking spots. It also feels like it’s slipping a little when I pull away but don’t notice just normally driving. Anybody have any suggestions?

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn. Earlier this week I heard a weird noise pulling out of a parking spot I backed into. It started doing the same thing when reversing and turning out of parking spots. It also feels like it’s slipping a little when I pull away but don’t notice just normally driving. Anybody have any suggestions?

Sounds like steering linkage or suspension bushing nose?

MTConner

Reaction score
Sounds like steering linkage or suspension bushing nose?
I didn’t think about that. I don’t hear it much just normally turning. But when it’s fully cranked it makes that sounds and then almost feels like the rear slips the first five feet driving away. Kind of hard to explain. Thanks for the input.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t think about that. I don’t hear it much just normally turning. But when it’s fully cranked it makes that sounds and then almost feels like the rear slips the first five feet driving away. Kind of hard to explain. Thanks for the input.
No problem. Hope you sort it out.

MTConner

Reaction score
Appreciate it. Haven an appointment late next week but figured I’d see if anyone else has had that sound.

Users who are viewing this thread