5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lots of dead links with search

geotex1

Reaction score
@JaredB:

Using the search function returns plenty of links match the search parameters. However, more than half the links are dead! Is this an indexing matter since the migration that will get corrected?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Likely an issue with the migration. Was that happening with the google search part of the search function or the default portion? I have just checked and it seems on the google search portion no links to the forum are showing up just the main site. We had a few issues that we believe are now corrected so I will re send the forum sitemap into google which should get this straightened out.

geotex1

Reaction score
Likely an issue with the migration. Was that happening with the google search part of the search function or the default portion? I have just checked and it seems on the google search portion no links to the forum are showing up just the main site. We had a few issues that we believe are now corrected so I will re send the forum sitemap into google which should get this straightened out.

Google.

Users who are viewing this thread