5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost my mind?!?!

tyresmoker

Reaction score
Current '17 Grand Cherokee SRT owner. My second WK2. Great vehicles! All set to trade SRT for a new Navigator. Rented a brand new Rebel in Michigan a few weeks ago. Put 600 miles on it in five days. Was really impressed with the ride, drive and build quality. My wife said "what more do you need"... About to order up a fully loaded Limited diesel on Saturday. Sorry Lincoln!

tyresmoker

Reaction score
Ordered today! Maximum steel/frost diesel Limited. Every option except ram box. The wait begins!

manshoon

Reaction score
Ordered today! Maximum steel/frost diesel Limited. Every option except ram box. The wait begins!

I would of spent the extra for the Ram Box, can't beat the extra space for groceries, tools, jacks, ratchet straps floating around the back floor, seats. If I didn't get such a kickass deal on my limited I just bought, I would be all over the ram box had I ordered a new truck.

tyresmoker

Reaction score
I would of spent the extra for the Ram Box, can't beat the extra space for groceries, tools, jacks, ratchet straps floating around the back floor, seats. If I didn't get such a kickass deal on my limited I just bought, I would be all over the ram box had I ordered a new truck.
Agree on the utility of the Ram Box, but I do not like the way the exposed seams cut up the side profile of the bed. Makes it look too much like a utility body imho.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Agree on the utility of the Ram Box, but I do not like the way the exposed seams cut up the side profile of the bed. Makes it look too much like a utility body imho.
Ironically, I think the new body style needs something there. There's a lot of design detail in the front end, but the bed looks plain—and the curvature of the bedsides a little inconsistent with the front—without "something" there (RamBoxes, fender flares, stickers, etc.).

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, at least with the Limited model, he'll have the fender flares. BTW, I had a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. Awesome vehicle!

tyresmoker

Reaction score
Well, at least with the Limited model, he'll have the fender flares. BTW, I had a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. Awesome vehicle!
[/QUOTE

The SRT is a beast...Time for someone else to enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread