5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for your opinion/help...

Dave peterson

Reaction score
Alright,

I bought 33" tires thinking I would need to level the truck so they didn't rub or look to crammed in the wheel well. After getting the 33" tires they look ok and there is no rubbing.... So, do I still level the truck or leave it stock? I have been going back and forth every day and I need to get out of my own head for a bit... Thanks all and looking forward to all opinions.

Attachments

• IMG_1876.jpg
    IMG_1876.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 34

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Be good to see a profile to get an idea of how it looks now. If it’s not rubbing it’s all personal preference. Do you like a full wheel well or do you like a little space to give it the “jacked” look? Do you like a “rake”?
I personally like a fuller wheel well and also like a bit of a rake so without seeing additional pics, I’d probably leave it but you’re the one who has to be happy.

whatever you choose, that’s the right choice.(y)

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I personally always level or lift my trucks, but I don’t press my feelings on others. I think your wheel tire combo looks great as is, but if you want a certain look, maybe post and see if others near you have lifts. This way you can meetup and see whether that look is for you.

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alright,

I bought 33" tires thinking I would need to level the truck so they didn't rub or look to crammed in the wheel well. After getting the 33" tires they look ok and there is no rubbing.... So, do I still level the truck or leave it stock? I have been going back and forth every day and I need to get out of my own head for a bit... Thanks all and looking forward to all opinions.
I put Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my stock Longhorn wheels with no level or lift. I like a little raked look. See my signature below for the size wheels. I get a little bit of rub on a full lock turn, but it’s not that bothersome. It seems it now just depends on whether you like the look of your set up.

Attachments

• 2B771E2C-7EF1-4F41-A3C6-469EF8D951C1.jpeg
    2B771E2C-7EF1-4F41-A3C6-469EF8D951C1.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread