5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for source for wiring connectors.

philodog

Reaction score
I broke the female part of the temp sensor going into the air box. That is the part connected to the wiring harness. Is there a source for just the connector (the right part in the photo)? The dealer said they couldn't sell just that part, only the wiring harness. Thanks.
temp sensor connector

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I broke the female part of the temp sensor going into the air box. That is the part connected to the wiring harness. Is there a source for just the connector (the right part in the photo)? The dealer said they couldn't sell just that part, only the wiring harness. Thanks.
temp sensor connector
Some vehicle info would help out.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry. Yes, 2021 3.6
I found it on your website but damn, $75 for a little piece of plastic! Might try to find a fix around. Thanks for the info.
What is broken on it?

Just so you know how crazy their connector prices are. 2017 Pacifica had corrosion on the front fascia harness at main connector and at grill shutter. The whole harness is $185.00 the main 12 way repair connector is $192.0 and AGS connector is $130.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry. Yes, 2021 3.6
I found it on your website but damn, $75 for a little piece of plastic! Might try to find a fix around. Thanks for the info.
It is most likely a Tyco/AMP connector.
You can possibly get one for substantially less from Newark electronics of from corsa-technic if you can cross it over.

One for my 2019 5.7 is $4.37 (+s&h) from corsa, comes with contact sockets and seals also.
Might be worth doing some digging.

philodog

Reaction score
What is broken on it?

There is a little white part that sticks out of the connector on the harness side. That broke off when my dog chased a squirrel into the engine compartment and had a fight. I ended up cutting the connector off, fashioning some butt connectors with wire soldered on to fit on the male plugs on the sensor side and then connecting the wires to the harness wires. Seems to work for now.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread