5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for noise in front end and found this

Zeeya

Reaction score
While under the truck and looking for any loose items I noticed the bolts on the A/C compressor. Truck build is 5/19 with 18,560 miles. Purchased June 17, 2019. I live in the south. No ice on the roads down here.
IMG_8880.jpg
Looking at sway bar links, I noticed the rubber boot you see here in the picture. Would this be normal? It looks like it is slipping off of fitting. I would think that would allow dirt/dust to get in to area. What say you?
IMG_8891.jpg

popcenator

Reaction score
My end link looks about the same. I hear noise when backing out of the driveway on the driver side, can't remember if I've heard anything from the passenger side. The driver side looks worse than the passenger. I can't imagine that's how it should look. Hopefully more people will post how theirs look.
f7b105c3444a4d64361ffc07ba79a3a3.jpg
9fcf31cd3917c419ef2726cb9d997a2c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

popcenator

Reaction score
Bump, just wondering if we can get more pictures from others to see how ours compares to everyone else's.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hez

Reaction score
I noticed some surface rust on some bolts under my hood too. I will try to get some pics and load them up sometime in the next couple of days. I wondered WTF too...

Users who are viewing this thread