5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for minimalist fender flares.

Jammer22

Reaction score
I did my best to search the forums but could find an answer to my question..... which is does anyone know of a manufacturer making a basic minimal fender flare? Something around 2" in height. I'm looking for protection from stone chips as I live rural on gravel roads. I have a 2019 Big Horn. Thanks in advance for your time. Cheers!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

That's what I have on mine. Just the right size.

JRD

Reaction score
Get some factory flares
I found the factory PN online, but do you know why there would be 3 part numbers for left front and 3 for right front? Same thing for the rear. Not sure if there is any easy explanation or not, but I searched based on my MY

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I found the factory PN online, but do you know why there would be 3 part numbers for left front and 3 for right front? Same thing for the rear. Not sure if there is any easy explanation or not, but I searched based on my MY
Part numbers are different for different paint colors because you can get them color matched to truck.

JRD

Reaction score
Not an easy mod. You either have to cut all the studs off the flares or drill all the holes in the fender. The ones I listed look factory without the hassle. That's why I went with those.
if you cut the studs how do they adhere to the fenders? im assuming you could remove the push pins in the wheel well and have them go through the fenders are the flares? not sure if that would have the rigidity or not

vincentw56

Reaction score
if you cut the studs how do they adhere to the fenders? im assuming you could remove the push pins in the wheel well and have them go through the fenders are the flares? not sure if that would have the rigidity or not
The bottom bolts into the same place that the inner fender liner does. And then you could use some 3M double-sided tape to hook them on. That's what others have done. And that's how these aftermarkets work too. I've had mine for 3 years now and they still look good.

DeanM2

Reaction score
I am looking for the same thing for my 2023 Big Horn. The Mopar fenders look nice, but have a Mopar price. I also found them from "Lund". They seem to have a very easy install, and I think that is what I will probably go with.

2020GCM

Reaction score

That's what I have on mine. Just the right size.
I have these as well, paint match was perfect

JRD

Reaction score
I have these as well, paint match was perfect
Do you have any photos of these? $1k is kinda steep relative to the OEM which are like $200 I believe

vincentw56

Reaction score
Do you have any photos of these? $1k is kinda steep relative to the OEM which are like $200 I believe
$200? For 1 maybe. No way they are $50 each. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't see it.

vincentw56

Reaction score
Here are the ones on truck.
1913b36285854bb1cf1554c6c66b0bb8.jpg
430eb0f9d24a2ac7a0ac6485ab8b4242.jpg

vincentw56

Reaction score
unless i'm looking at the wrong PN theyre $70/ea
Can you send me the part number? There should be 2 part numbers or 4 maybe. Are they painted? If so, then there is probably more than 2 or 4.

JRD

Reaction score

vincentw56

Reaction score

here is the link for the flares, theres a number of part numbers but i cant find where it says what color. i cant imagine theres many other options aside from color?

5YL27TZZAD​

Well, I'll be. I never would have thought they would be that cheap. Guess pricing depends on color too. But still.

The color is colded in the part number.

JRD

Reaction score
Well, I'll be. I never would have thought they would be that cheap. Guess pricing depends on color too. But still.

The color is colded in the part number.
i just googled my color code (PXJ) and i don't see that in any of the PN's with that code

is it not offered in my diamond black or am i missing something? also, i think a lot of the parts went down. when i was researching some other mods the prices dropped quite a bit from the rates they were listing in the threads vs todays rates.

Users who are viewing this thread