5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Longhorn Cup Holder Removable?

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I want to give the interior a good cleaning this weekend. I did a search but didn’t see anything responsive to my question.

Is the console cup holder in the Longhorns removable? I tried taking it out so I could clean the inside really good in the kitchen sink, but it seems to be designed to not come out. I can clean it pretty good in place, but if there’s a way to remove it without damaging anything and then put it back in, I’d like to do that.

Anyone tried to remove there’s?

Thanks.

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve looked at the cup holder more closely, and it appears it can’t be removed without at least partially dismantling the console, which I’m not gonna do. I’ll just clean the cup holder in place.

zx3junglist

Reaction score
I also wish the rubber was a liner, but yeah it doesn't come out or go back in very easily. I think it's doable without dismantling but it's more of a pain in the rear than it's worth. Better just cleaning it in place.

Users who are viewing this thread