5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Location of fuse for ram box 115v power outlet

Reaction score
A36B7619-40ED-4941-90C8-3FB583E2C333.jpeg Which fuse (s) is my ram box 115v plug on for my 2019 Ram Limited? The plug no longer works and the button for the power switch by my left knee no longer illuminates when I push the button to activate the ram box 115v power outlet I’m assuming it’s a fuse but cannot find it’s number/location.

CaliRebel

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, are your rambox lights working? Had the same issue, thought it was a fuse but it turned out to be a harness inside the center console being cut from the hinges every time I opened it. It caused my interior ambient lighting and rambox lights to fail.

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, are your rambox lights working? Had the same issue, thought it was a fuse but it turned out to be a harness inside the center console being cut from the hinges every time I opened it. It caused my interior ambient lighting and rambox lights to fail.
Yeah, Ram box lights work. Actually all my 115v outlets inside the cab of the truck work too. It’s just the Ram box outlet that’s not working.

Reaction score
Well…still no luck with finding the fuse/relay for the 115v outlet in my ram box for my 2019 1500 Limited. Anyone have any more ideas on which fuses/relays to check?

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, Ram box lights work. Actually all my 115v outlets inside the cab of the truck work too. It’s just the Ram box outlet that’s not working.
stupid question but did you turn it on by the inside cab switch? the outlet does not.work if you dont put this switch on, near the light dimmer near your left knee when in the driver sear

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
this switch , if my knee wasnt broken i would take a actual pic in the truck for lacoation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221201_100010_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221201_100010_Gallery.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 19

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
heres a pic from youtube sorry its blur a bit, its under the pedal adjustment switch on th right of emergency brakes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221201_101946_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221201_101946_Gallery.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 26
Reaction score
stupid question but did you turn it on by the inside cab switch? the outlet does not.work if you dont put this switch on, near the light dimmer near your left knee when in the driver sear
Yeah, the switch on the dashboard by my left does not illuminate anymore when I push it which leads me to believe it’s a fuse…just don’t which fuse and/or relay it’s tied to

Reaction score
heres a pic from youtube sorry its blur a bit, its under the pedal adjustment switch on th right of emergency brakes
Yeah, I don’t know if the switch has gone bad…seems unlikely. The switch no longer illuminates when I push it…leads me to believe it’s a fuse or relay

Reaction score
Yeah, the switch by my left knee no longer illuminates when I push it. Leads me to believe it’s a fuse.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If all the inverter outlets are dead, then check F60, 50A fuse in the IPDC.
If only the RAM Box outlet is not working, the system could be sensing a fault to ground, thus disabling the exterior outlet.

power outlets.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread