5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Line-x vs. Rhino vs. Toff

CRod210

Reaction score
Which bed spray do you recommend. Does it even matter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mister 4x4

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there are any others like it, but Rhino Liner seems to be in a class by itself. To my knowledge and experience, it's about the only one that stays somewhat pliable for any stretch of time - most all of the others I've seen basically turn into 80-grit sandpaper after a short period of time (as-in, after it cures). I've personally used Duraliner, and seen many examples of Line-X, Herculiner, and U-POL Raptor... I've also seen an entire Jeep painted with Durabak, as well as one completely sprayed with Rhino Liner.

Rhino Liner has my vote, hands down.

Peebs1021

Reaction score
I had a Rhino sprayed last week. It's much thicker and more pliable than the Bullet Liner that I had in previous truck. Everything slid around on the Bullet Liner, things seem to stay put on the Rhino.

The Critic

Reaction score
The products are similar as long as you comparing the "hot-spray" method, which is what Line-X and Bullet Liner use. I believe some versions of Rhino are using this method as well, but not all.

The prep work is the most important part.

Keep in mind that none of the spray-in liners are very durable against abrasion or dents, so I would only consider a spray-in for light duty use (or if you are in an area where rust is a concern).

DenCoRam

Reaction score
I went through comparing liner products and in the end based my decision off of reviews of the installers rather than the liner. Ended up with line-x and am happy with the outcome. I still use a rubber bed mat for protection, softer surface, and slip resistance.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In my experience Line X doesn't scrape/tear off as easily, and Line X has been MUCH easier to deal with when it comes to warranty repairs if something did happen.
Yeap, but also i got had line x top of line product and that **** did not dent nor did it scratc ... Big difference from the regular line x stuff the trucks come with

CRod210

Reaction score
I went with the Rhino Liner. I was very impress by it
2ef74e6323be9aafc202099f95268749.jpg

546540a7152f894bbfae4949b35f3183.jpg

a4bb6ddf7a1d96b9fce3ff4c24ca1e9d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike458

Reaction score
I’ve had both Rhino and Line X. Rhino was so anti-slip that it was hard moving heavy things around. Line X was tougher, but not as anti-slip. Both are great, but I would go with Line X if I had to choose between the 2.

NoMoFoMoCo

Reaction score
I went with Rhino liner for the "softer" feel vs sandpaper feel of Line-X. As far as I know, both Rhino and Line-X offered lifetime warranties.

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My son has been very happy with the Line-X applied to his Colorado.

As mentioned above, prep work makes or breaks it. I'd most definitely check out reviews of any install companies since some seem to be more professional than others applying it.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Which one holds up best agains UV? I’ve seen some which after a few years in the Arizona/New Mexico/Texas sun is gray and badly weathered.

Keg26

Reaction score
I'm getting a Rhino liner this week. Rhino liner was a little cheaper and could get my truck in faster so I decided to go with them. The guy at my local Rhino liner has been very helpful and eager to perform the work which was cool

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Which Brand does colors? perhaps for the folks who live out west, you get it a grey color so when it bleaches out in the sun light to won't matter much as it will already be grey...

Users who are viewing this thread