5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Night Edition Coming To 2021 Ram 1500 Lineup:

RamShark

Reaction score
Why the extremes of Chrome or Black on the Limited? I'm one of many who would simply like a de-chromed version. So basically the sport package of the Laramie in terms of looks (minus forced interior choice, sport hood and decal)

Something like this, but for the Limited ... Southwest Edition

Wch_chip

Reaction score
I am not a fan of chrome but required a bench seat. Unfortunately you can't get a Night Edition (or sport) without bucket seats in the 1500s. I really think they should offer every trim with or without chrome.

RamShark

Reaction score
Everyone has different tastes, but I too prefer just a little chrome on my truck. I saw this black SW edition and I actually really like it with the chrome slats to go along with the logo.

Also, it doesn't limit your interior choices. The black/night editions all force a black interior.

BLUE LIMITED

Reaction score
Well, I will be changing my 2021 NavyEdt login due to the factory or the dealership screwed up my order and there will be no Navy edition coming for me. Very disappointed as the reason I was getting the Patriot Blue was the blackout which you can't order normally. Only BTS patriot blue was available. BUT...low and behold the 2021 "Limited" Night edition comes in Patriot Blue. So the dealership expedited the order, already have the Vin#. Should be here in 4 weeks according to the dealership. We'll see. I attached the factory picture. it's loaded, all the toys.

Attachments

• ram limited.jpg
    ram limited.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread