5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Night Edition Coming To 2021 Ram 1500 Lineup:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Limited Night Edition Coming To 2021 Ram 1500 Lineup:
Darkened Theme Package Coming To Luxury Limited Trim...

LimitedNightFront.jpg

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those trucks look so much better without chrome. Obviously that’s personal preference but I’d be curious to see the numbers after the first year. i think they will sell more limiteds because of that option

Skater

Reaction score
If I had waited to get a 21 and not already ordered a 20 Limited, the Ram in that photo with that color is exactly what I would be ordering.

RamShark

Reaction score
Why the extremes of Chrome or Black on the Limited? I'm one of many who would simply like a de-chromed version. So basically the sport package of the Laramie in terms of looks (minus forced interior choice, sport hood and decal)

Limited Body Colour Edition Idea
  • Body coloured door handles
  • Body coloured bumper
  • Body coloured mirrors
  • Body coloured grill surround
  • Body coloured on black Ram logo at the rear
  • Body coloured tailgate release
  • Chrome side strip delete
  • Chrome window strip delete
  • Black tow hooks
  • Standard Limited 20 inch wheels
Remaining badging left as is.

Edit: Clarified that the "Body Colour Edition" is an idea.

Last edited:

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
Why the extremes of Chrome or Black on the Limited? I'm one of many who would simply like a de-chromed version. So basically the sport package of the Laramie in terms of looks (minus forced interior choice, sport hood and decal)

Limited Body Colour Edition
  • Body coloured bumper
  • Body coloured mirrors
  • Black tow hooks

That’s why I don’t like the Black Appearance Package on the Limited. Only black interior. I will be interested to see if theyimut the exterior colors with the new Night Edition package or not. If I can get the Indigo interior with this package and depending on exterior colors available with the package, I would be very happy!

TAL2GK

Reaction score
If I could get the black/saddle of Longhorn with this package, I'd be all over it. Alas, I cannot, so I'll be looking for aftermarket solutions for my excess chrome.

NDanecker

Reaction score
I don't like white trucks......then I saw the above pic. wow.

Sergeant Jim

Reaction score
Since they have been taking orders since the 13th. why don't they just put the 2021's on the web site?

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Personally I am pretty tired of blacked out/ murdered everything.. yes they look good, but it's getting old, ( like me! Lol). I have a chromed limited and love the look.

Reactions: MrB

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Limited Body Colour Edition
  • Body coloured bumper
  • Body coloured mirrors
  • Black tow hooks

I agree, I just enough chrome to make the truck pop but today it seems you get way to much chrome or none at all.

Sergeant Jim

Reaction score
look at getting the "Body Color Bumper" Group. Taking the chrome off the bumpers really tones it down, especially on the dark exterior colors.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m a middle of the road chrome guy... that’s why I picked out my Big Horn as it has exactly the right amount of chrome, not too much or too little. The Night edition above does look awesome though..

228B6DB9-9133-414A-9F36-9F5DED36C16A.jpeg

Husker4theSpurs

Reaction score
I think I will go with a tri-coat Ivory limited, but I get people's point about all the black trim trend. I personally don't care for chrome at all, but I get it. I was going to go with a darker exterior and stick w chrome, but decided against it now just due to upkeep of darker exteriors. When I was younger almost every car I purchased was black.

Is it just me of does the pic of the Limited w/Night edition look like it's actually a Longhorn grille that's blacked out?

Venom700

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can opt out of any parts of the package (and the cost too)? For instance, I don’t want the crappy tonneau cover and I’m okay without the sport hood as well.

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can opt out of any parts of the package (and the cost too)? For instance, I don’t want the crappy tonneau cover and I’m okay without the sport hood as well.

We’ll see but likely no. I have seen sport hood delete on Laramies but there was no sport hood delete on the Black Appearance Package for the Limited in 2020.

Husker4theSpurs

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think so. I agree on the tonneau and also not sure about the sport hood.

STR

Reaction score
Personally I am pretty tired of blacked out/ murdered everything.. yes they look good, but it's getting old, ( like me! Lol). I have a chromed limited and love the look.

Was going to purchase a limited, but it was way too blingy with all of the chrome cladding. That’s what is great about Ram... it can be equipped for everyone’s taste.

doolin64

Reaction score
I do wish you could get a beige or indigo interior in trucks when you opt for a black appearance/sport/night edition package.

Users who are viewing this thread