5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited lower Insurance for me.

TripleB

Reaction score
I damager the limited i bought in June. So i got another limited. This one has the lane departure, adaptive cruise, self parking.

I am not certain if those feature are the reason but when i transferred the insurance from one Limited to the next the insurance rate dropped about $170 per 6 months. Same coverage.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My insurance dropped when I went from a 2019 BigHorn to my 2022 Laramie. I thought it was odd.

TripleB

Reaction score
I was recently looking to change companies because that’s what people do around here every few years just change to a different company to get a better rate. But each company told me that to be new business right now is expensive.

So getting a better rate when I traded it was good news

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
More safety features equals cheaper insurance. Less likely to get in an accident.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I was able to reduce my insurance more as 2022s come with a 10 year trial of the Ram branded LoJack. I had to give the info to my insurance company to get the discount though as via the Vin nothing pulled, not even the default alarm that is standard on a Ram. I think I'm around $900 for the year with full coverage but it is combined with a second vehicle and low mileage discount.

Users who are viewing this thread