5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited 22 Rim clear coat problem

muzikmafiatim

Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with the clearcoat starting to come off? I have about 12k on my 2019 truck and I have a rim that the clearcoat is coming off the polished aluminum. I would assume this is covered by the warranty. I thought about having the charcoal inserts stripped and re-polishing the whole rim...then clearcoat it. Anyone done that yet?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with the clearcoat starting to come off? I have about 12k on my 2019 truck and I have a rim that the clearcoat is coming off the polished aluminum. I would assume this is covered by the warranty. I thought about having the charcoal inserts stripped and re-polishing the whole rim...then clearcoat it. Anyone done that yet?

Hi @muzikmafiatim - If you're not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online