5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lights not working Please HELP

BamsRam

Reaction score
Hi I’m in the middle of doing a full stereo upgrade in my 2019 Bighorn CrewCab. I got to the part where I need to run the zero awg wire through the firewall. I saw on another post on this thread where someone ran the power wire through the existing rubber bushing housing on the driver side underneath the dash On the upper left side. I got to inspecting the rubber boot assembly and tried to poke a hole through where I thought was free and clear of any other wires. Well upon reconnecting my battery after realizing there just wasn’t enough room in that assemble I heard a small “pop” it sounded like a fuse could have blown. But I couldn’t find anywhere in the manual that talks about any fuses for the lights in this truck. Shortly after that I noticed when I stopped work for the night I hit the lock button on the truck and noticed only the passenger side amber light flashed. So I went to investigate and noticed that the following things were happening
Driver side front turn signal - working ✅
Driver side head light - not working
Driver side fog light - not working
Driver side rear turn signal - not working
Driver side rear light - works ✅
Passenger side front head light - works ✅
Passenger side front fog light - works ✅
Passenger side Front turn signal - not
Passenger side rear light - not working
Passenger side rear turn signal - not
* these are all the LED lights. *
today I decided to inspect the wires in the Today I decided to inspect the rubber boot in hopes of finding a broken wire that I may have accidentally poked but had no luck. My question is what is controlling the circuits used in the lights of these trucks with LEDs. Also the button that you press for the rear cab light that shines light over the bed does not work now either. Any help with be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 16EDCFBB-0353-4B2B-BE69-B6BF2E95E0D6.jpeg
    16EDCFBB-0353-4B2B-BE69-B6BF2E95E0D6.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread