5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Level Kit for 2023 Ram 1500 Warlock

RAM Warlock

Reaction score
Good Day,

New to this forum. I have a question about level kits.

I've done so much research and hear so many different opinions on leveling kits. I was looking at getting the "ReadyLIFT 2.5 inch Leveling Kit with Tubular Upper Control Arms"

Does anyone recommend this setup to get some new rims and bigger tires on or should I just not bother. Would appreciate some input from everyone.

Thanks!

mrclortho

Reaction score
Good Day,

I've done so much research and hear so many different opinions on leveling kits. I was looking at getting the "ReadyLIFT 2.5 inch Leveling Kit with Tubular Upper Control Arms"

Does anyone recommend this setup to get some new rims and bigger tires on or should I just not bother. Would appreciate some input from everyone.

Thanks!

That is a good quality kit and you want the upper control arms for sure. You could step up to their full 3.5" SST kit instead and it isn't much more cost. I have been running it for a good while on 35's and it has been excellent. The truck drives like stock.

ram08.jpg

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Leveling struts are the best and preferred method for a proper working suspension. I personally will never run or recommend spacers as they limit up travel and don't limit down travel.

RC M1, Bilstein 5100/6112 or Eibach to mention a few.

RAM Warlock

Reaction score
That is a good quality kit and you want the upper control arms for sure. You could step up to their full 3.5" SST kit instead and it isn't much more cost. I have been running it for a good while on 35's and it has been excellent. The truck drives like stock.

View attachment 175392
Thanks alot for the reply! your truck looks awesome with that wheel and tire setup. Well I am glad its working out for you and I will look into that other kit. I definitely want to try and get 35s on without any rubbing.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Good Day,

Thanks!

If your truck is the one in your avatar picture you have a 1500 Warlock Classic which is actually still a 4th gen Ram. Some of their lift components are different. So, make sure you get a kit for a 4th gen.

mattee

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with rebelwraith, The warlock is actually a 4th gen truck. I would not recommend spacers for 4ht gen trucks. the top of the strut tower is a little different and spacers will end up causing issues. The best way to go for 4ht gen is adjustable struts. like mentioned above the Bilstein 5100's are a real good quality option. You can buy the whole assembly including the spring or just the strut and swap out the stock spring. They have a great ride quality and you not have any functionality issues.

Users who are viewing this thread