5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those aftermarket wheels!!

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 24015 View attachment 24016
Nitto Ridge Grappler 33x12.5x20 tires on 20x9 0 offset Moto Metal MO970 rims
Removed Moto Metal center logo and made custom Ram logo. (little things in life)
Can I ask where you got the custom ram center caps from? I would love to the something similar to my DropStar wheels as I am not a fan of their logo image...

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
The anti-black version!:D
View attachment 27547
Silver64,

I was fooling around with edit trying to see what they looked like without the black!!!! OMG....love them.

Please post a close up of one rim/wheel. I want them!!!!!!!!

Edit---I am gonna use your pic to see if Danielle2019 can photoshop my truck on those rims!!!!

Last edited:

LoRAM

Reaction score
Silver64,

I was fooling around with edit trying to see what they looked like without the black!!!! OMG....love them.

Edit---I am gonna use your pic to see if Danielle2019 can photoshop my truck on those rims!!!!
Those are Chevy snowflake wheels (or replicas), you can probably pick up a set locally for cheap.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Those are Chevy snowflake wheels (or replicas), you can probably pick up a set locally for cheap.
They look like the OEM rims that come on Laramie/Limited...no????
(with the black plastic removed)

Edit--LoRam,
I see what you are talking about after looking at the Chevy snowflakes. Gives me some options if all matches up.
Thanks!!!

Last edited:

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Silver64,

Its raining today but I will try to get you a good close up if you still need it

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, please when you get a chance.

I put feeler thread out but seems they are only avail 22"?!

I was born/raised in Harrisburg, what area are you in?
I'm in Hanover. I tried to wipe down the wheel some to get ti dry so this is about the best i can do for today IMG_4528.jpg

Last edited:

sizmtrz

Reaction score
Hey folks! beautiful trucks all! I'm picking my new Ram up tomorrow so I'm reading up. Has anyone investigated what the smallest diameter rim size will fit the new ram? I guess I'm old school and really prefer a lot of tire sidewall. That and michigan roads require as much rim protection as you can muster. Thanks.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Hey folks! beautiful trucks all! I'm picking my new Ram up tomorrow so I'm reading up. Has anyone investigated what the smallest diameter rim size will fit the new ram? I guess I'm old school and really prefer a lot of tire sidewall. That and michigan roads require as much rim protection as you can muster. Thanks.
18’s seem to be the smallest. It’s been reported that the stock 18’s fit fine obviously but only some aftermarket 18’s fit due to the caliper size. I agree, I like the 18’s a lot.

sizmtrz

Reaction score
18’s seem to be the smallest. It’s been reported that the stock 18’s fit fine obviously but only some aftermarket 18’s fit due to the caliper size. I agree, I like the 18’s a lot.
Thanks for the response!

RC_Racer88

Reaction score
18" is the smallest but beware that if you plan on any lift besides a level kit you have to do a 20" wheel.

RC_Racer88

Reaction score
I am new to how lifts work. Why do we need to go 20's with a lift?
Because the spindles are changed which requires the extra wheel clearance. Most lifts will tell you on their site the minimum wheel size that fits.

rceagle1a

Reaction score
Moto metal mo970 with 33x12.50x20 kenda klever rt's

Attachments

• 20190802_195743.jpg
    20190802_195743.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 397
  • 20190801_174045.jpg
    20190801_174045.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 397

Users who are viewing this thread