5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's hear about the trouble free trucks

jschneider910

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I am now at 21,955 miles on my 2019 Limited. I have had no major issues. I've replaced the original Bridgestones with a set of Michelin LTX M/S's. The original wore quickly and developed some road noise issues. Although they had a bit of tread left, I decided to replace them. My year anniversary is the first week of August, so I expect around 25k-26k in the first year. No ticks, no rattles, no rollback trips, no nothing that would lead me to believe it's unreliable.

The rear fender flares had shown sandblasting after my truck's first northeast PA winter- I found this was unacceptable and my dealer and Chrysler worked together to replace them at no cost to me. The new flares were painted with a rock-chip coating to prevent from happening again. If anybody else in the northeast experiences this, Chrysler should step up and work with your dealer for a replacement (at least that was my experience).

I spent yesterday detailing it and the interior is holding up well with no visible wear with the exception of where my arm rests on the center console. With the exception of the flares mentioned above, the paint and trim are holding up well also. I still love this truck and enjoy driving it. It's comfortable, quiet, and all the electronics work as they should. I see myself hanging onto it for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread