5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see your coffee mug!

mynameisante

Reaction score
I spent one of my deployments in Croatia, and absolutely loved it. I didn’t get to Split or Dubrovnik, but definitely on my list. I spent a lot of time in Zagreb and east to Vukovar!
Zagreb is such a beautiful city with so many old, beautiful buildings. I haven't been to Vukovar yet. I'm assuming you were there in the early 90's?

Split and Dubrovnik are jaw-dropping beautiful. Definitely two cities that must be seen if anyone is even on the Mediterranean

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Zagreb is such a beautiful city with so many old, beautiful buildings. I haven't been to Vukovar yet. I'm assuming you were there in the early 90's?

Split and Dubrovnik are jaw-dropping beautiful. Definitely two cities that must be seen if anyone is even on the Mediterranean
Late 90’s. I got to spend a week in Opatia, but didn’t get to make it south. I’ve convinced my wife we have to go someday.

Users who are viewing this thread