5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Less Than 2 Wks Old - Initiated!

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know the feeling of cat rage. I have long story but I'll just skip to the end and say it ended with a screaming cat in a strangle hold and a 4yo screaming "mommy....daddy is going to kill that cat".

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use leather elbow length gloves to handle angry cats that don't want to get in my plastic pet carrier. I've lost that battle once and learned my lesson!

Also, apparently my Ram is too tall for the cats to jump up on. It's well waxed so they slide off if they try. So far, so good. No footprints.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
We had cats for over 15 years.....we no longer have cats even though they were apart of the original package deal with my other other half. She actually said she doesn't miss the problems they caused.

Speaking of cat on vehicle, my neighbors cat was on top of my dang RAM19!!! I wanted to storm outside but didn't want claws to sink in. Cat is black and it was 3AM-ish and I was peeking out living room window and swore I saw the predator movement just like in the movie Predator. Turned out the shadows were moving in the form of the dang cat!!!

For OP, when we did have cats, I came across the Kids N Pets in the yellow label spray bottle years ago. This stuff is excellent in getting the smell out. I have an extremely sensitive nose and that Kids N Pets is great. Just make sure you are able to spray it to get down into whatever was pissed on. That stuff really salvaged our relationship from cat issues up until we got rid of cats!!!

Last edited:

mrbuck

Reaction score
We had cats for over 15 years.....we no longer have cats even though they were apart of the original package deal with my other other half. She actually said she doesn't miss the problems they caused.

Speaking of cat on vehicle, my neighbors cat was on top of my dang RAM19!!! I wanted to storm outside but didn't want claws to sink in. Cat is black and it was 3AM-ish and I was peaking out living room window and swore I saw the predator movement just like in the movie Predator. Turned out the shadows were moving in the form of the dang cat!!!

For OP, when we did have cats, I came across the Kids N Pets in the yellow label spray bottle years ago. This stuff is excellent in getting the smell out. I have an extremely sensitive nose and that Kids N Pets is great. Just make sure you are able to spray it to get down into whatever was pissed on. That stuff really salvaged our relationship from cat issues up until we got rid of cats!!!
I found cat tracks on my hood about a week after I brought my 19 Ram home,reviewed security cam footage and the cat spent about 3 1/2 hrs on it that night,went from the hood to the roof and back to the hood.......hasnt been back on there yet,might have to get the live trap out.

Gkmathiesen

"MAX"
Reaction score
So my fiancee's cat decided to initiate my brandy new Laramie's leather rear seat...urine saturated her soft-sided carrier, into the seat cover and into the foam cushion.
I peeled back the cover to the best extent I could, sprayed and saturated the cover and cushion with an enzyme neutralizer from the pet store, allowed to dry and then put everything back together. I haven't had the truck for the past two days due to having the bed liner sprayed in and front two windows being tinted, but I'm hopeful the odor is not there when I pick it up. If so, I'll be shopping for a new rear seat!

Oh, the cat was not eaten with soy sauce...yet!
Much better man than I....it would've been dead cat! If it doesn't work, try it again with "Nature's Miracle Urine destroyer " I have a bulldog that loves to pee on the area rug, and this stuff works perfectly. Good luck bud.

RAMRhode

Reaction score
A little late here, but maybe for others also? 3 products I can recommend as I have 3 dogs that make use of an artificial turf area in my back yard. OdorXit, Uricide and Simply Green Pet. Whichever, mix the concentrate accordingly with water, in a spray bottle to spray your seats. Don’t saturate. All are enzyme based products which break down the Uric acid salts to eliminate the odor. Expensive but worth it IMO. Would also get a boot tray to put the pet carrier on.

Users who are viewing this thread