5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Headlight Upgrade Problems

rramos85

Reaction score
Good morning RAM FAM,

I recently upgraded my lights to LED (truck did not come with this package) Well when i woke up yesterday i noticed the LED strips on the driver side stay ON even though the truck is completely off and locked.
I have tried the following with no luck:

1. Disconnect the battery (both positive and negative)
2. Rewire the LED Harness (it comes when you buy the headlights)
3. Change setting on UCONNECT under "lights" turned everything off , back on, etc.

Solution so far while this is fixed:
Unplug the main harness that goes to the headlight( luckily i have access to it without removing the whole front end again) or else my battery would probably drain.

Link to where i bought them:

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 92

Str8Cracker

Reaction score
I agree with Debo’s. Looking at the instruction on their wesite there really isn’t anything for you to do incorrectly. I would contact infotainment.com to see what they would suggest. Odd that any wire in the headlight harness would be hot all the time though.

Harald

Reaction score
I have behind 18 Month a led proplem on my left Driverside Daylight ! i need a new project headlight from Mopar. My quarantee pay not Led,s. 18 months old and not Quarantee for this proplem is not okay for me.....best regards from germany

Users who are viewing this thread