5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED GRILLE KIT

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
(sorry if this is a repeat - I tried multiple times to use the SEARCH feature but it kept showing me GRILL without the LED portion).

still learning how to work these forums :)

Has anyone installed these?

I have the link saved into my MODs folder under my 1500 LARAMIE folder to order them after my vehicle delivers, so I know I saw them on here somewhere.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks, but that was the 20" .. I'm looking for the dual 6"
I have a 20" I was going to mount on something else - I can use the link you send for information on where-to and how-to :)

Tim N

Primosp83

Reaction score
(sorry if this is a repeat - I tried multiple times to use the SEARCH feature but it kept showing me GRILL without the LED portion).

still learning how to work these forums :)

Has anyone installed these?

I have the link saved into my MODs folder under my 1500 LARAMIE folder to order them after my vehicle delivers, so I know I saw them on here somewhere.

Those look really nice! Post updates if you go ahead and do it. I’ll be following suit if it’s not too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike12193

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Mdegen93

I put them in. They look cool that’s about it. Not too great for light output and the install was a total pain. 28402

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you, your rig looks tough!

So they would be OK for DRLs? One of the videos I saw on here kind of made it look like they would be too bright at night.

Users who are viewing this thread