5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Bulbs

ToeKnee

Reaction score
I was thinking of upgrading my factory bulbs to led for my headlights. I seen a few brands out there but I have no clue which to choose. I would highly appreciated if y’all got any led bulbs you could recommend.

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
I was thinking of upgrading my factory bulbs to led for my headlights. I seen a few brands out there but I have no clue which to choose. I would highly appreciated if y’all got any led bulbs you could recommend.
LASFIT all the way! I have them interior and exterior and love them

Attachments

• 20200430_021558_compress18.jpg
    20200430_021558_compress18.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 180

ToeKnee

Reaction score
Woah those looks amazing! I think I’ll definitely give them a go.

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
Pay no attention to the heading if the thread. This is from inside my truck heading to work.

sparty569

Reaction score
Does LaseFit have a kit for all exterior lights? Or do I have to piece it together?

I already have replaced the interior LED's with LaseFit, but didnt want to spend the extra for the exterior lights at that time.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does LaseFit have a kit for all exterior lights? Or do I have to piece it together?

I already have replaced the interior LED's with LaseFit, but didnt want to spend the extra for the exterior lights at that time.

ToeKnee

Reaction score
Just a heads up fellas, I found out that you can find lasfit bulbs a bit cheaper on eBay rather than buying directly off the lasfit website.

sparty569

Reaction score

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys I have an absolutely silly question -

are there any mechanical/longevity/heat concerns with running these LED retrofit bulbs?

ToeKnee

Reaction score
Just installed the Lasfit LED bulbs this weekend and I am absolutely loving them. I have the LED bulbs for the fog lights coming in Monday and planning the install then very soon.

Attachments

• E8741BE0-D643-4359-BAA5-BF6B74F75D13.jpeg
    E8741BE0-D643-4359-BAA5-BF6B74F75D13.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 115

sparty569

Reaction score
Just installed the Lasfit LED bulbs this weekend and I am absolutely loving them. I have the LED bulbs for the fog lights coming in Monday and planning the install then very soon.
How was the install process? In the video's I've watch, it seems like a lot of work.

ToeKnee

Reaction score
How was the install process? In the video's I've watch, it seems like a lot of work.

Super easy imo after you do the first one. Once you the the hang of it it took me less than 30 mins to do the other 3 bulbs. The hardest one is probably the low beams since it’s pretty hard to angle your head to see what you’re doing.

sparty569

Reaction score
Super easy imo after you do the first one. Once you the the hang of it it took me less than 30 mins to do the other 3 bulbs. The hardest one is probably the low beams since it’s pretty hard to angle your head to see what you’re doing.
Luckily, having done enough of this kind of thing, "blind," my fingers have eyes :cool:

Chazulson

Reaction score

Just curious, I assume you didn't do the turn signal upgrade, just hi/low beams? Do you find that the new bulb drowns out the stock turn signal? I'm looking to upgrade as well but I'm not sure if I want/need the turn signal bulbs.

ToeKnee

Reaction score
Just curious, I assume you didn't do the turn signal upgrade, just hi/low beams? Do you find that the new bulb drowns out the stock turn signal? I'm looking to upgrade as well but I'm not sure if I want/need the turn signal bulbs.

Yep just went with the high/low beam and also the fog lights. Currently have no problem with the turn signal since the turn signal light color is orangish so you can definitely tell it’s on.

Chazulson

Reaction score
Yep just went with the high/low beam and also the fog lights. Currently have no problem with the turn signal since the turn signal light color is orangish so you can definitely tell it’s on.
Glad to hear it, thanks!

Sapper13

Reaction score
Warning!!! I have Lastfit everything in my truck and two days ago I replaced the third brake light and cargo lights and I’m having issues with my key fob not being detected. There is a threat on here with other truck owners having the same issue. The LED lights they make are dope but just be aware when it comes to purchasing the third brake light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread