5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lease end question?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Went to the dealer today to get my lease end payout info. Sure enough they tried to tack on almost $600 in paperwork fees for doc processing, title, online fees, etc.
I asked why they are charging that when they told me prior there were no fees. They said everyone pays this.
I asked why as I paid it on the front end as well as the vehicle is already registered to me.
After a back and forth I said I will just go to Chrysler Capital direct. They said I cannot do that and challenged me to try.
I already called them and have the payoff, just not the taxes and title transfer fees quoted.
Seems no other credit union has a problem with this than my bank, hence I will not be using them or the dealer due to the hassle.
You can pay the taxes and title fee with your DMV, or whatever you call it in your state. In Michigan, it's called Secretary of State. I just did this buying my truck out of state. You just have to tell them you are doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread