5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learned something new.

Marine6212

Reaction score
Learned today that my '23 ram tradesman turns the hazard lights on and honks the horn when you are airing up the tires when the low tire pressure light is on.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Learned today that my '23 ram tradesman turns the hazard lights on and honks the horn when you are airing up the tires when the low tire pressure light is on.
It’s an option you can turn on/off in Uconnect (Tire Fill Alert).

1698878913770.png

Last edited:

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Let's you know it's full huh?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just put air in my tires today, the system never works right.
Honked on the first tire, and on the 4th tire, on the 4th hazards turned on too lol.
It never seems to honk all the time.

I did get the 3 honks (even with the Tazer) today too with the engine not even turned on, just the battery.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just put air in my tires today, the system never works right.
Honked on the first tire, and on the 4th tire, on the 4th hazards turned on too lol.
It never seems to honk all the time.

I did get the 3 honks (even with the Tazer) today too with the engine not even turned on, just the battery.
I think the truck needs to be driven for a bit to get the system to work right. I filled mine up yesterday before I left for work, and I got my rear tire to 54 PSI before it honked at me. I noticed it wasn't honking at the right pressure so I just let it go until it did.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I use an old fashioned tire pressure gage. It never failed me once.

Nothing more irritating than my truck beeping at me.
Yep.
The 4th tire it honked at me AFTER I disconnected it and walked around the other side of the truck with the air compressor in my hand.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Very weird, having prepped many new cars with the system I haven't had any not work.
It never has properly for me.
Maybe it has something to do with recommended pressure. My truck came with 22s and door jamb says 36 PSI. I pumped up to 38 and still no honk, inconsistently.

Users who are viewing this thread