5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LDS Extended Warranty

U

User_3336

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You're putting your faith in a SALESPERSON'S word and a dealership that's pushing a third party warranty. WOW!!!! I'm speechless.
Well, having actually read through the LDS warranty, I'll say it's better for me than the Mopar offering. For one, I'm not locked into going to a dealer.

U

User_3336

Well, having actually read through the LDS warranty, I'll say it's better for me than the Mopar offering. For one, I'm not locked into going to a dealer.
Gotta buy what you're comfortable with. Competition and different offerings are great.

P.S. the "EXCLUSIONS" are identical to the MOPAR contract, so can't compare there.

Any "third party" extended warranty generates a lot more profit for the sellling dealer(why do you think finance managers push them so hard) than a $50 profit on a Mopar warranty.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta buy what you're comfortable with. Competition and different offerings are great.

P.S. the "EXCLUSIONS" are identical to the MOPAR contract, so can't compare there.
Yep, pretty similar coverage and price.

Flexibility won the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/