5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last few restarts it asks me to pick top and bottom card

t76turbo

Reaction score
The last few times I have gotten in the truck and started it a window I have never seen pops up.
it divides the screen into top and bottom sections and asks me to pick what is shown in each.

it never did this before and I don’t know what I did to get it to keep asking me the same questions. I pick something to show in the top and bottom and next start it does it again.

Anyone have any details???

t76turbo

Reaction score
Haven’t had it into the dealer in a while. Unless it can do an update on its own over the air.

I do have the 12 inch screen.

PedalMonk

Reaction score
Haven’t had it into the dealer in a while. Unless it can do an update on its own over the air.

I do have the 12 inch screen.
You would have seen the update and had to have accepted it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

t76turbo

Reaction score
You would have seen the update and had to have accepted it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

i don’t remember seeing anything about an update and definitely didn’t hit any buttons to accept one.

Huskymush

Reaction score
Mine was doing that to me too, noticed that it prompted me for the update when I turned off the truck. Will see if the update makes it go away.

Attachments

• 20200301_165832.jpg
    20200301_165832.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 27

aametzger

Reaction score
I too noticed this behavior, oddly enough the 2 days before the update popped up. It never happened before that, and hasn't happened post update either.

Sv250

Reaction score
Im having the same issue. Started 2 days ago. It doesnt remember what i picked the next day. Aggrieved

Sv250

Reaction score
Update i kept switching from acc to run to off and it prompted me for the update. Installed update and problem is fixed.

tdager

Reaction score
I too noticed this behavior, oddly enough the 2 days before the update popped up. It never happened before that, and hasn't happened post update either.

Same here, started exactly two days before the update. Still asks me after the update....annoying as hell! Never had a problem with my 12" screen until now, and I am not sure I can blame the update.

t76turbo

Reaction score
Got the update today. Haven’t got the message I was complaining about since but I did get it before the update when I plugged my phone in a minute or so after starting the truck. So maybe plugging in my phone prompted the message to pick the top and bottom card At least that one time.

Users who are viewing this thread