5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lasfit lights

Gren71

Reaction score
I have lasfit lights to out into my highs / lows / fogs.

Im curious if anyone has had any issues with these lights after install? I leave for a military school in two weeks and will be driving..If i run into an issue I wont be able to fix them while im gone. Any problems with the pcm/bcm or whatever throwing a code? Any reliability issues to report?

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven’t had any issues with my headlight beams for the 6 months I had them so far. I had an issue with turn signals but they replaced them no questions asked. I did keep my old halogen bulbs just in case I ever ran into an issue.

Gren71

Reaction score
I haven’t had any issues with my headlight beams for the 6 months I had them so far. I had an issue with turn signals but they replaced them no questions asked. I did keep my old halogen bulbs just in case I ever ran into an issue.
thanks! thats reassuring for sure. I learned from my JT that the turn signals just werent worth the money to upgrade. I do have the replacement bulbs for the third brake light bulbs...but im probably not going to do those since ive seen a mess of people have an issue with water getting in there and I dont want to create a problem where none exists at the moment.

TittoPollito

Reaction score
I have had mine in the HI/LOW, FOG and the wife's car for 2 1/2 year with zero issues. That being said my dad has had a both fogs in his go out in the same time, I firmly believe with him it is more the operator than the equipment but I figured I would include the info anyway

DeanM2

Reaction score
I have lasfit lights to out into my highs / lows / fogs.
Would you mind telling me what specific Lasfit Part Number you purchased for your Low Beams (H11)? I just purchased their "new" LCair All-in-one series and they will not physically fit into the wiring socket (not the bulb housing).

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Would you mind telling me what specific Lasfit Part Number you purchased for your Low Beams (H11)? I just purchased their "new" LCair All-in-one series and they will not physically fit into the wiring socket (not the bulb housing).
do you have a picture of what you’re referring to? Do you mean the wiring does not match up for plug and play?

Merlin

Reaction score
I have lasfit Highs, lows, fog lights, and turn signals. I also did the 3rd brake light with a different brand. I haven't had any problems, although one turn signal came loose in the pass rear housing but it was a simple take it out and reset it.
A few times in the summer the front turn signal has gone out due to overheating, so I don't sit with the blinkers on at traffic lights anymore. Otherwise no issues yet. I have had them in almost 2 years.
I have alla lighting reverse lights
lasfit everywhere else

Users who are viewing this thread