5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LASFIT LED’s

GrinchKing05

Reaction score
I also converted the halogens in my 2019 Bighorn to lasfit LEDs. Low/high beams, fog, 3rd light above window and taillights. I do get an occasional flickering when at a stop, I also have the e-torque (V6) so I’m wondering if that’s causing it. Super bright lights and may need some minor adjustments bringing the low beams down a bit. Everyone thinks I have my brights on all the time. I did have Lasfit mail CANBUS adaptors. I covered S&H but refused to pay for the adaptors themselves and Lasfit agreed after several emails. I have yet to install the adaptors due to time, if I do I’ll post here.

There’s a guy on this forum who absolutely hates Lasfits bc they aren’t the “correct” light. I’m sure he’ll post here soon.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i literally just completed the entire LASFIT led bulb ugprades today! I have a 2020 Big Horn.

I did the full interior as well as the reverse & brake lights, and the 3rd brake (cab mounted) light - not a single problem and everything was plug and play.

For what it is worth, I also did the LED bulbs in the low/hi beam & fog lights, however those I used "sealight" off of amazon and those have also been plug and play.
Do you have a link to the Sealight bulbs that you use?

I want to change out all 6 of my front lights, but the bulbs seem to only come in 4-packs. I want to make sure I buy the right ones.

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score

pgers22

Reaction score
I used Lasfit for the 3rd brake light and cargo lights. They have been in for about 2 weeks. There's not been one single issue. All interior lights are also Lasfit LED's.
can you tell me what part numbers you ordered? I will try them then. Want to make sure I get the correct info. What did you update for the interior? My last rebel had a sunroof and this new one I opted to not get one so I need a replacement for the main light and possibly the map lights too. Thanks

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
If you go to Lasfit website they have a very specific and detailed list of bulbs. Pick your model, year etc. They will give you a specific list - including a 'bundle' that will give you all the lights you need for the interior etc.

Lungs414

Reaction score
Which LASFIT for the white lights in the third brake light, 2020 Laramie.
One of my 2 has a mind of its own switched to other side same thing. Expensive for a little over a year for bulbs that aren't used too often.
Thanks

JAHarwell

Reaction score
I did the fogs, lows (H11), and highs (9005). Stock bulbs were halogen (Bighorn).
There is a hint of an unsteady beam for all three (not bad, wouldn't call it a flicker, just seems like power modulates) at idle. When driving I did not notice it at all.
Trying the canbus adapters on the lows as that's what their customer service rep recommended.
Will update when it gets here.
Good news is they are a huge improvement over stock. 6000K looks pure white and high end. If I can't solve the modulation issue, I'll probably switch to Sylvania silverstar ultras for the lows. Anybody use those?
Experiencing the exact same thing. Did the canbus help?

Users who are viewing this thread