5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LASFIT LED’s

PTL294

Reaction score
Has anyone installed these and are they plug and play? I haven’t installed them yet, but have read there might be flicker. My buddy installed the same ones on his 21 without issue, as is with not canbus adapter but he also works dayshift and doesn’t drive at night.

Attachments

• 41107DEB-4198-457F-A41D-524E42289B6B.jpeg
    41107DEB-4198-457F-A41D-524E42289B6B.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 113

Enoodles82

Reaction score
Just replaced the whole truck with lasfit package and love it! Was a little tricky getting to all of the lights, but I'm lazy and didn't want to take too much apart. Some people complain about flickering but I haven't had an issue. If your do flicker, they have something you can buy to fix it. Also plug and play

tdager

Reaction score
Backup lights are LastFit, not a problem since install over a year ago.

Psubnutz

Reaction score
I have been having issues with the LASFIT TT15R's and the TT15W's in the 3rd brake light. Started out working fine with a few key fob issues, and now they have become more frequent. Sometimes I have to push the ignition button multiple times holding the keys in my hand to get the truck to start.

Reno23

Reaction score
I did the fogs, lows (H11), and highs (9005). Stock bulbs were halogen (Bighorn).
There is a hint of an unsteady beam for all three (not bad, wouldn't call it a flicker, just seems like power modulates) at idle. When driving I did not notice it at all.
Trying the canbus adapters on the lows as that's what their customer service rep recommended.
Will update when it gets here.
Good news is they are a huge improvement over stock. 6000K looks pure white and high end. If I can't solve the modulation issue, I'll probably switch to Sylvania silverstar ultras for the lows. Anybody use those?

sd2134

Reaction score
Did Bighorn Lasfit interiror Map, Foot Well, Dome, Glove Box, no issues.

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
i literally just completed the entire LASFIT led bulb ugprades today! I have a 2020 Big Horn.

I did the full interior as well as the reverse & brake lights, and the 3rd brake (cab mounted) light - not a single problem and everything was plug and play.

For what it is worth, I also did the LED bulbs in the low/hi beam & fog lights, however those I used "sealight" off of amazon and those have also been plug and play.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any issues with the lasfit cargo lights in 2022 model year? Their description says doesn't work in 2021.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i literally just completed the entire LASFIT led bulb ugprades today! I have a 2020 Big Horn.

I did the full interior as well as the reverse & brake lights, and the 3rd brake (cab mounted) light - not a single problem and everything was plug and play.

For what it is worth, I also did the LED bulbs in the low/hi beam & fog lights, however those I used "sealight" off of amazon and those have also been plug and play.

@jeffjcalweb, I have a question: My son has a '22 Bighorn with the non-LED lights. I want to get him the Lasfit bulbs for his rear brake light assemblies.
I've found the correct red brake bulbs (2 to a package) and the white reverse bulbs (2 to a package) on the Lasfit site (listed as 7443 7440 bulbs).

How many red brake bulbs need to be used for each brake light assembly? It's a surprise birthday idea, so I can't ask him to pull apart the assembly and tell me. ;)

My gut feeling is that each assembly would use 2 red bulbs and 1 white bulb. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Ken

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone found a lasfit vanity mirror LED replacement. I have BH with full incandescents in the cab.

Code2medic

Reaction score
Has anyone installed these and are they plug and play? I haven’t installed them yet, but have read there might be flicker. My buddy installed the same ones on his 21 without issue, as is with not canbus adapter but he also works dayshift and doesn’t drive at night.
yes I have them your simply removing the old bulb and replacing it with a direct replacement

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
@jeffjcalweb, I have a question: My son has a '22 Bighorn with the non-LED lights. I want to get him the Lasfit bulbs for his rear brake light assemblies.
I've found the correct red brake bulbs (2 to a package) and the white reverse bulbs (2 to a package) on the Lasfit site (listed as 7443 7440 bulbs).

How many red brake bulbs need to be used for each brake light assembly? It's a surprise birthday idea, so I can't ask him to pull apart the assembly and tell me. ;)

My gut feeling is that each assembly would use 2 red bulbs and 1 white bulb. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Ken
Hi - it's only one red and one white for each brake assembly.

Reactions: c3k

nimbus

Reaction score
Any issues with the lasfit cargo lights in 2022 model year? Their description says doesn't work in 2021.

I just ordered the cargo lights for my 2022. Someone asked if they work with the 2022s in the comments of this YouTube video and Lasfit replied that they do.

Just a heads-up, you linked to the reverse lights in your post. These are the ones you want for the cargo lights (in the 3rd brake light assembly):

Reno23

Reaction score
Did the highs/lows/fogs. Be aware the connector fit for the fogs is super tight. May require using pliers to push it in hard enough. I thought the connector looked 1/8” too long to seat properly. Called LASfit customer service they said you just have to push hard. They were right it clicked in. Red tab lock did pop out on both sides, i left it off because i couldn’t get it to lock in.
No issues with hi/lows. Very faint flicker/wobble at idle but not noticeable when driving. Didn’t feel the need to do error cancellers.
Vast improvement over stock. Would do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pgers22

Reaction score
I know there are a million things on here about the interference aspect of the LED cargo lights but is there a better option? I see Lasfit and Diode as best options? the truck I just traded in had Lasfit and I had the error message daily. Want to upgrade the Cargo and 3rd brake light and looking for best possible solution.

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
I know there are a million things on here about the interference aspect of the LED cargo lights but is there a better option? I see Lasfit and Diode as best options? the truck I just traded in had Lasfit and I had the error message daily. Want to upgrade the Cargo and 3rd brake light and looking for best possible solution.
I used Lasfit for the 3rd brake light and cargo lights. They have been in for about 2 weeks. There's not been one single issue. All interior lights are also Lasfit LED's.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Question for you Lasfit guys: Does the Big Horn have yellow or red rear turn signal from the factory?

(Yeah...trying to surprise a Big Horn owner with Lasfits for the rear assemblies.)

Users who are viewing this thread