5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Largest wheel/tire size on a 2020 2500 Cummins?

Reaction score
Hi! I've been browsing the forums but can't seem to find what I'm looking for...

I'm looking to see what would be the largest wheel/tire size I can get into a 2020 Cummins 2500 Night edition (with stock 20"s). I'm looking for Nitto Ridge Grapplers and something in the American Force line for wheels. I'd like a little bit of extension out from the wheel wells but the point of it all is to not have any rubbing.

Stock suspension. No lift, no leveling, etc. - what can I get in there?

JAB Lures

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I've had BFG AT's on all my trucks and want to put them on my new one but not sure about possible upsizing without lifting or leveling. So far going up in diamet also means going thiner.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi! I've been browsing the forums but can't seem to find what I'm looking for...

I'm looking to see what would be the largest wheel/tire size I can get into a 2020 Cummins 2500 Night edition (with stock 20"s). I'm looking for Nitto Ridge Grapplers and something in the American Force line for wheels. I'd like a little bit of extension out from the wheel wells but the point of it all is to not have any rubbing.

Stock suspension. No lift, no leveling, etc. - what can I get in there?
WWW.hdrams.COM

if you notice you will not find info here about HD trucks. We have a sister site for that.

I am sure someone hear will answer the question. Ans you will find it is going to depend on tire manufacturer. And for that matter it is the sameish as the 4th Gen.

Usually the biggest you can get with minor issues is 35 x 12.5. But some are bigger than others. Some fit perfect some fit on full lock.

But check out WWW.HDRAMS.COM and you can join in on the many conversations there

Users who are viewing this thread